Business set up without travel in 2022
Since 2003, Healy Consultants Group PLC assists our multinational Clients with business set up (click link) in every country on the planet. For overseas business set up engagements, it is not necessary for shareholders, directors or bank signatories to travel.
Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Staff completes the A to Z (click link) of the business set up engagement, while our Client remains in their home country.
Over the past 20 years, our Firm developed multiple strategies to project manage engagements, without our Client having to travel. Examples of these simple, practical strategies include:
- We recommend our multi-national Clients keep the corporate structure of their new entity as simple as possible, for example by appointing a single shareholder and director – usually the same person.
- Before the engagement begins, Healy Consultants Group PLC’s staff complete detailed planning, mapping out each step of the engagement.
- We maintain reliable, consistent and positive professional relationships with international Governments and banks. They trust Healy Consultants Group PLC to introduce quality, bona fide Clients.
- Our Staff aggressively and skilfully negotiate travel exemptions with Government officers and global bankers. Whenever possible, and instead of a face to face meeting, we negotiate and agree video calls and / or signing of legalized powers of attorney to represent our Clients on the ground, or that our client visits a local bank branch in their country of domicile.
- Our dedicated team prepares a quality Client file for Government and bank review and approval, including i) a detailed business plan re Client’s expected business activities and ii) accurate and complete Know Your Customer due diligence documents.
- If required, our team can assist our Client to secure an optimum office space and sign a lease agreement. We also assist with i) recruitment of staff ii) application for work permit for expats and iii) resident and dependent visas.
- If required, Healy Consultants Group PLC will negotiate with the bank re the certification of documents by a notary, lawyer or Embassy. Where possible, our team will negotiate with banks to waiver certain requirements, to make the process less complex.
- Because some countries require a resident director or resident bank signatory, Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Staff can act as the temporary professional passive nominee, resident director or bank signatory to timely complete the business set up process or bank account opening (if required).
- Offer our Client a fast, readymade turnkey company or a fast nominee shelf company solution, negating personal travel during company transfer.
In the unfortunate event that it is mandatory for our Client to travel to complete any step of the business set up process, Healy Consultants Group PLC will i) provide concierge services to assist our client and ii) accompany our client to any Government or bank meeting.