Multiple country Client engagements
Every month, a Client approaches Healy Consultants to project manage the simultaneous business set up of multiple entities in multiple countries around the globe. For example:
- JLL PLC engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Dubai, Kuwait, Qatar, Lebanon, Bahrain;
- The CIU Group engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Nigeria, China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Egypt, India, Zimbabwe and Pakistan;
- The Zomato Group engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Qatar, Vietnam, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait;
- The Staging Connections Group engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan.
- Flintstone Technologies Private Limited engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Cambodia and Bulgaria;
- Diversified Global Eco-Energy LLC engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- S.H. Associates engaged Healy Consultants to simultaneously project manage the business set up of their subsidiaries in Bermuda and Korea;
How we simultaneously project manage the business set up of multiple entities in multiple countries
- Healy Consultants usually completes 4 weeks of engagement planning, preparing either a detailed project plan or an engagement strategy document or a business plan. The documents list the engagement deliverables to be supplied to our Client by a future date including i) certificate of incorporation ii) corporate bank account number iii) business address iv) tax number;
- We agree the optimum corporate structure with our Client, one that legally minimises global taxation. Furthermore, all engagement fees are agreed at the beginning of the engagement;
- A Healy Consultants staff member is assigned a country, usually if they speak the same language in the country of incorporation;
- Healy Consultants timely collects the required documents from our Clients’ including i) detailed due diligence ii) corporate documents attested at local embassies iii) translated documents for each country;
- Only then will Healy Consultants i) complete company registration ii) secure Government licenses iii) complete corporate bank account opening iv) inject the paid up share capital v) secure office premises;
- In each country, Healy Consultants will communicate and supervise i) lawyers and accountants ii) Governments iii) bankers and iv) landlords;
- Each week by a fixed hour of a pre-agreed day, Healy Consultants emails our Client a detailed engagement status update, outlining the status of each country;
- At a pre-agreed time each week during the engagement, Healy Consultants convenes a conference call with our Client, to verbally discuss engagement challenges and solutions;
- Following completion of the above, Healy Consultants provides our Clients’ post business set up services including i) securing employee visas ii) monthly accounting and tax reporting iii) employee payroll;
- It is important our Clients’ are aware of their personal and corporate tax obligations in their country of residence and domicile and they will fulfill those obligations annually. If required, Healy Consultants will help our Clients understand their tax and reporting obligations in all the countries they engage us for, as well as in their country of residence.
The profile of a Client that engages Healy Consultants for multiple countries
- Stock exchange listed Clients expanding in new markets, looking for expert project managers;
- Growing businesses who entertain solutions, not problems;
- Sophisticated Clients who expect efficiency and timely results with minimal inconvenience;
- High net-value entrepreneurs looking to meet a contract deadline as soon as practical;
- Financial services companies who need global corporate banking coverage;
- Clients who value flexible, high-quality customer service in their preferred language.