Chrissi Zamora | CEO of Europe & Middle East
I joined Healy Consultants Group in May 2013 as a Client Relationship Officer and since then was promoted several times to become the CEO of Europe & Middle East in 2018; In 2017 I relocated from the Singapore Headquarters to UAE to set up the Group subsidiary in Dubai. I now project manage multiple complex engagements in Middle East and Europe and lead Healy Consultants Group Dubai to be the happiest, most efficient and profitable office within the Group;
My business goals
- To make business registrations easy and straightforward for my multinational Clients, in challenging jurisdictions such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE or Philippines;
- Open Healy Consultants subsidiaries in London and Spain by 2022;
- Lead Healy Consultants Group Dubai to be the happiest, most efficient and profitable office within the Group;
My daily work schedule
- Discuss global business and banking solutions with Clients;
- Supervise the Dubai office and assist my team with their engagements;
- Project manage my ongoing engagements around the world.
The most interesting work I ever did
The three projects that first come to mind are:
- Multiple company set ups in Dubai, India, China for my USA PLC client;
- Indonesia fast nominee solution for our Australian Client;
- Bahrain turnkey solution for my UK client;
The most rewarding work I ever did
My first Jordan engagement for Zomato and my first Saudi company set up for a UK Client
Padel tennis, Volleyball, visiting new countries, reading romantic books and spending time with my loved ones.
- I am aggressive and straight to the point when liaising with Clients and global partners;
- At times and in complex matters, slow but steady
- Efficient and responsible;
Languages I speak
- Spanish and English.
- Learning Arabic in 2018
A sample of my global business experience
- I have project managed company formation and banking in UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Jordan or Egypt;
- I also completed company registrations and bank account openings in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, China, South Korea, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand;
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
The most unusual engagement I did
Simultaneous engagements in different Asian jurisdictions for a Money Exchange licensed company!
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.