Chrissi Zamora | CEO of Europe & Middle East
I joined Healy Consultants Group in May 2013 as a Client Relationship Officer and since then was promoted several times to become the CEO of Europe & Middle East in 2018; In 2017 I relocated from the Singapore Headquarters to UAE to set up the Group subsidiary in Dubai. I now project manage multiple complex engagements in Middle East and Europe and lead Healy Consultants Group Dubai to be the happiest, most efficient and profitable office within the Group;
My business goals
- To make business registrations easy and straightforward for my multinational Clients, in challenging jurisdictions such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE or Philippines;
- Open Healy Consultants subsidiaries in London and Spain by 2022;
- Lead Healy Consultants Group Dubai to be the happiest, most efficient and profitable office within the Group;
My daily work schedule
- Discuss global business and banking solutions with Clients;
- Supervise the Dubai office and assist my team with their engagements;
- Project manage my ongoing engagements around the world.
The most interesting work I ever did
The most rewarding work I ever did
Padel tennis, Volleyball, visiting new countries, reading romantic books and spending time with my loved ones.
- I am aggressive and straight to the point when liaising with Clients and global partners;
- At times and in complex matters, slow but steady
- Efficient and responsible;
Languages I speak
- Spanish and English.
- Learning Arabic in 2018
A sample of my global business experience
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
The most unusual engagement I did
Simultaneous engagements in different Asian jurisdictions for a Money Exchange licensed company!
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.