Elmira D/O Sarbudeen | Junior Accountant
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in July 2020 as a Junior Accountant. Before that, I used to work as an Accounts Executive for a tourism firm, and briefly as an Audit Executive at Ernst & Young LLP. I graduated from Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS, formerly known as UniSIM) with a Bachelor in Accountancy (Hons.) in 2020. I look forward to using my knowledge and skills to assist and work together with Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients and staff.
My business goals
- To ensure that the Clients I serve are satisfied with the services provided.
- To be able to provide solutions to Clients regardless of how complex the problems might be.
My daily work schedule
- Preparation of financial statements, tax computations, tax declarations and AGMs on behalf of Clients.
- Filing of Annual and Tax Returns with the respective accounting and tax authorities on behalf of Clients.
- Constantly updating Clients via email on the status of their engagements.
The most interesting work I ever did
I had the opportunity to be a part of the soft launch of Haw Par Villa, a theme park in Singapore, in 2017. I assisted with the preparations before the event, as well as being on the ground during the actual event.
The most rewarding work I ever did
During my polytechnic days, I organised a Children’s Day celebration at Clementi Student Care Centre in Singapore. Seeing the children’s smiles and hearing their laughter really made my day.
- Playing the piano.
- Hanging out with family and friends.
Languages I speak
English and Malay
A sample of my global business experience
Liaising and assisting multi-national Clients based in various jurisdictions such as Germany, Hong Kong, Marshall Islands, Nigeria, Pakistan and Singapore with accounting and tax reports.