Marina Nam | Accounting Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in April 2022 as an Accounting Officer. Prior to that, I was working as a senior auditor in KPMG Lower Gulf.
My business goals
- To gain extensive knowledge and experience by working with multinational Clients and learning about accounting and taxation practices in different countries.
- Develop and improve my communication skills.
My daily work schedule
- Analysing and preparing financial statements and management accounts for our client’s companies.
- Assisting clients with their accounting and tax needs while accurately maintaining accounting and tax department’s records.
- Performing regular market research in order to be up to date with the most recent accounting and tax practices.
The most interesting work I ever did
I was given the opportunity to assist in preparation of reporting deliverables for a multinational company operating in various different industries.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Assist clients with the adoption of the newly issued accounting standards.
- Cooking and exploring different cuisines from all over the world
- Playing basketball and snowboarding
- Spending quality time with my family and friends
- Eager to learn
Languages I speak
Russian and English
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing financial and accounting deliverables for multi-national clients based in UAE, Oman, India, and United States.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.