Nik-Zhukov | Accounting & Tax Department Director
I joined Healy Consultants in April 2019 as a Client Relationship Officer. Before that, I was working as a senior auditor in PwC Singapore and Deloitte Moscow. I moved to Singapore from Ukraine to pursue higher studies and graduated from the National University of Singapore with a MSc in Project Management in July 2017. Now I am using my skills and my international experience to help my Clients find the most effective and high-quality solutions.
My business goals
- To start my own company which will promote green energy, recycling and ecological volunteering by 2025;
- Significantly develop my presentation and communication skills;
- Obtain experience of working with Clients from each country in the world;
- Enhance my knowledge in Financial Modelling.
My daily work schedule
- To find effective and suitable solutions for my Clients;
- Performing market research in order to enhance the quality of Healy Consultants Group PLC’s deliverables;
- Communicating with Clients to understand their needs and assist them in the best possible way.
The most interesting work I ever did
- Performed inventory count of highly secured datacenters in Russia and Singapore;
- Conducted research on license requirements for chemical transportation in South Korea.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Organized a Christmas fair for a home for people with intellectual disabilities in Singapore.
- Playing electric guitar;
- Exploring new countries and places
I love challenges as I believe that they help us grow professionally as well as personally. I am open to trying new and unusual options to maximize the efficiency of my solutions.
Languages I speak
Russian, English and Ukrainian.
A sample of my global business experience
- Audited a large firm based in Germany;
- Analyzed a possibility of removing a Client from the forex market blacklist in Indonesia.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.