Priyanggah Sivabalan | Senior Accounting & Tax Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group in November 2019 as an assistant to the CFO. Before that, I used to work for Ramsay Healthcare financial systems, Melbourne. Now I use my skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group’s clients and staff.
My business goals
- To have a good understanding of my multinational clients and build a good rapport with them;
- To gain more knowledge and experience in the field of Accounting and Tax.
My daily work schedule
- Preparation of renewal invoices and ensuring timely renewal of client company;
- Arranging necessary payments;
- Prompt follow ups with clients;
- Sourcing for more cost-efficient suppliers;
- Ad-hoc tasks delegated by the CFO.
The most interesting work I ever did
Teaching a group of pre-schoolers at a tuition centre.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Organising a blood donation drive that had a high turnout.
- Dancing Indian classical dance;
- Playing badminton;
- Receptive to feedback;
Languages I speak
English and Tamil.
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing renewal invoices for multi-national clients based in various jurisdictions like Singapore, Hong Kong, Marshal Islands, Malaysia, and South Korea.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.