Lisa McHugh Dolan | Senior Accountant and Senior Client Relationship Manager
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in October 2020 as an Accountant and Client Relationship Officer. Before that, I used to work as an auditor for KPMG Dublin where I obtained my Chartered Accountant qualification. Now I use my skills and my international experience to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients and staff.
My business goals
- Expanding my skills and knowledge in Accounting, Taxation and Corporate Filings.
- Obtain experience of working with Clients in different countries around the world.
My daily work schedule
- To find effective and suitable solutions for my Clients.
- Advancing Client engagements by means of company incorporation and corporate bank account opening.
- Assisting the CFO with various accounting and tax tasks.
- Ensuring all Healy Consultants Group PLC entity transactions are accurately recorded each month.
The most interesting work I ever did
Working at Healy Consultants so far – being able to help Clients set up companies all over the world.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Volunteering at Willing Hearts, a charity that prepares meals for people all over Singapore.
Languages I speak
English and Intermediate German
A sample of my global business experience
Auditing large multi-national companies based in Ireland, the UK and the US.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.