Simon Guidecoq | CEO of Asia-Pacific, Singapore HQ
I joined Healy Consultants in June 2014, initially as Head of our Economic and Business Research Department. Within a year thereafter, I began project managing multi-national Clients’ engagements related to complex countries like Vietnam, Thailand and financial services entities. Fortunately, I was fast promoted within the Firm. I now oversee Healy Consultants’ Singapore office.
My business goals
- Ensure all our Clients consider Healy Consultants the “best in the world” for company setup engagements;
- Make the Healy Consultants’s website the “Wikipedia” of global business setup, from A to Z of the process in each country.
My daily work schedule
- Discuss business and banking solutions with Clients;
- Advise my team re how to solve the challenges they face in their engagements;
- Discuss financial services setup strategies with our Clients;
- Liaise with the country office Directors of our Group;
- Liaise with HR re employee hiring and morale;
- Interact with the Marketing and IT Department.
The most interesting work I ever did
I enjoyed helping one of our Indian PLC Clients to register their joint venture subsidiary in Vietnam. A project which took one full year!
The most rewarding work I ever did
Helping my Clients secure employment permits. When my team and I secure residence visas approvals for family dependants, it is cool to see our Clients to join their family and loved ones after months or years of separation.
Reading, going for walks, visiting Southeast Asian countries.
- I work hard and at a fast pace;
- I am efficient and responsible;
- Meticulous with engagement planning and execution;
- I prefer to be conservative in my assessments of our Clients’ projects, sometimes focusing too much on potential challenges.
Languages I speak
English, French, a little bit of Spanish.
A sample of my global business experience
- I completed the formation of multiple joint venture projects, notably in Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand;
- My team and I assisted multiple Clients find banking institutions for sales in the Asia Pacific and in USA;
- I often work on feasibility studies for complex projects and country comparisons when our Clients need assistance with determining optimal jurisdictions for their business setup projects.
Multi-currency corporate bank accounts
Over the years, I assisted multi-national Clients open corporate bank accounts in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Labuan, Australia, New Zealand, Cayman Islands, France, the UK and several other European countries.
The most unusual engagement I did
The most unusual engagement I completed over the past years was to assist a Client obtain a bank guarantee. One week after the project started and with detailed due diligence, I discovered the issuer of the BG was a scam artist. We immediately informed our Client and he did not lose any funds during the process.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.