11 steps to offshore company incorporation in Seychelles
The procedures to register a company in Seychelles slightly differ according to the type of business entity being incorporated. The page below describes the registration of a Seychelles international business company (IBC), the most simple type of entity and the one most commonly registered by foreigners in need of a legally tax exempt trading entity.
- After settlement of engagement fees by our Client (payable by instalments), Healy Consultants confirms with our Client i) the KYC documentation required by our Firm to proceed and ii) the corporate structure of the entity, that is to say the names of all its shareholders, directors and (if applicable) other senior officers;
- Following the above, our Firm reserves a company name with the Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA), that is to say the one-stop shop administration with which all incorporation procedures will be completed;
- After reservation of a company name (all going well done within one business day), our Firm will email consent and incorporation forms for our Client’s signature and certification, along with a copy of an ID document and a proof of address for all shareholders and directors of the entity. The certification can be done with a Notary Public.
- After receipt of the above documents, Healy Consultants submits a registration application file to SIBA. The same is usually processed within 5 business days, following which we will email the following corporate documents to our Client: i) a certificate of incorporation ii) a company charter (also known as the M&AA) and iii) all registrars including the company details;
- Whenever required, we also activate virtual offices services, when our Client is willing for suppliers and customers to be able to send information to the registered address of the company in the Seychelles.
- Following company registration, we can assist our Client to open a corporate bank account in the Seychelles, or alternatively overseas. Please refer to this page for detailed account of the corporate bank account opening process;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC will also secure a Certificate of Incumbency for the Seychelles company. The fee for this service is US$300, and is required for opening a bank account.
- The account opening process will take a minimum of four weeks, following which we will supply our Client corporate bank account numbers and online banking tokens/passwords;
- At this stage of the engagement, we also frequently assist our Client with i) merchant account opening services and ii) bookkeeping and accounting services;
- Our Compliance department reviews the completeness of our Client file;
- Following completion of the above, Healy Consultants provides our Client with a complete company and banking kit.