Labuan digital exchange options in 2023
Since 2003, Healy Consultants Group PLC assists multinational Clients to trade on international stock markets. A new digital exchange was recently licensed in Labuan to trade and list digital securities, including cryptocurrencies. It is the first platform of its kind to be licensed in Asia, and is an ideal entry point for less sophisticated crypto traders and investors.
What is the new exchange?
- It is a digital stock exchange fully licensed by the Labuan government.
- It is regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority so it is a legitimate and reputable platform. The platform enjoys high security protection as traders receive the same consumer protection on this digital exchange as they would with traditional paper-based shares.
- Securities available to buy and trade on the exchange include i) pre-IPO companies shares and ii) multiple cryptocurrencies. It is likely more asset classes will be available in the near future.
- Because it is a fully digital exchange, investors will receive a digital token rather than a paper share certificate.
What are the benefits of trading on the Fusang Exchange?
- Round the clock 24/7 trading in digital securities.
- No intermediary brokers. Our Client would deal directly with and trade on the Fusang Exchange platform. Consequently, trading and transaction fees are expected to be lower.
- As with ‘traditional’ securities, digital securities comply with the regulatory environment of different jurisdictions around the world.
How can Healy Consultants Group PLC assist you with trading on this digital exchange?
- Our Labuan team will liaise with the exchange to open a securities trading account for our Client.
- If required, our in-house team can conduct research for our Client on digital securities trends.
Our feesOur fee to assist our Client to open a securities trading account on the Fusang Exchange is US$5,950.
ConclusionHealy Consultants Group PLC looks forward to assisting with your international crypto exchange and token trading.