9 steps to incorporating in Wyoming
- Client due diligence and KYC: Prior to company registration, Healy Consultants Group PLC requires our Client to i) settle our engagement fees ii) return a completed and signed colour copy of engagement letter and iii) supply a minimum 75% of the required due diligence documents.
- Corporate structure: Healy Consultants Group PLC’s in-house country expert for Wyoming discusses our Client’s business activity in detail and recommends the optimum corporate structure.
- Engagement planning: Our incorporation team drafts a detailed engagement project plan, mapping out by week each step to engagement completion, optimising transparency and setting Client expectations towards i) the company incorporation process and ii) timelines to complete company setup.
- Name reservation: Our Client provides their preferred company name for their new Wyoming company. Healy Consultants Group PLC proceeds to reserve the company name with the Wyoming Secretary of State.
- Submission of incorporation forms: Healy Consultants Group PLC’s in-house country experts prepare quality company incorporation forms, including an Operating Agreement for the company, and file the complete incorporation package with the Wyoming state agency.
- Tax registration: Our company incorporation team i) obtains the Taxpayer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service ii) files the Certificate of Assumed Name, if applicable and iii) files ‘Certificates of Authority’ in states (other than Wyoming) where the company will conduct business.
- Corporate bank account opening: Our in-house corporate bank account opening team will assist our Client to secure a local or international corporate bank account for the newly-incorporated Wyoming entity. Our Client deposits the paid-up capital/minimum deposit to the new corporate bank account. If required by our Client, our corporate banking team assists our Client with activation of the online banking tokens of the corporate bank account. Online corporate banking activation will then take a minimum of two business weeks. For a Wyoming turnkey company, our Client couriers bank signatory transfer forms to Healy Consultants Group PLC’s head office.
- Licensing and regulatory permit: If needed, Healy Consultants Group PLC assists our Client to obtain state and local licences and permits, if required.
- Engagement completion: Healy Consultants Group PLC couriers a full company kit to our Client, including original Wyoming corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence, and a Client feedback survey.
Important documents required to setup a Wyoming business
- Certified passport copies of all shareholders, partners, directors and officers of the proposed company.
- Certified identity card or driver’s licence of all shareholders, partners, directors and officers of the proposed company.
- For each individual, an original or certified utility bill or equivalent address proof no older than three months.
- For corporate shareholders/partners, certified incorporation documents accompanied by a Certificate of Good Standing or Certificate of Incumbency.
Latest information as of 2021