Banks for saleHealy Consultants assists our global Clients’ purchase existing banks in every country or set up a new banking entity in top banking jurisdictions regulated by Basel II and III. Most of our Clients choose to purchase existing banks for sale.
Banks for sale
Healy Consultants Advisory Team assists our Client purchase banks in every country in the world including i) negotiating price ii) completing due diligence iii) project managing the acquisition iv) supervising lawyers and other third parties and v) liaising with the Government re licenses and vi) securing SWIFT access. Below is a sample list of banks and financial service companies sourced by Healy Consultants for past clients over the years. Note that this is not an updated list of banks that are currently available for sale.
Country Bank license Regulator Price (US$) Advantage 1. North America Commercial banking Banking and Financial Institutions 11m Entry to US market, 3 additional branches 2. North America Commercial banking Banking and Financial Institutions 3m Entry to US market 3. South America Top tier commercial banking Central Bank and Superintendency of Banks 1.6b Financial group holdings with bank branches spread across South America and presence in USA and Europe. Other operations of group companies include fund management, insurance and finance companies 4. South America Commercial banking license Central Bank 70m Operational bank with over 10 active branches countrywide 5. Central America Commercial banking Central Bank 10m Active international bank with over 10,000 Client accounts 6. Caribbean Commercial banking Monetary Authority 18m International banking in a highly regulated jurisdiction 7. Caribbean Commercial banking Eastern Caribbean Central Bank 420k Low cost international readymade bank 8. Caribbean Commercial banking Financial Services Unit 3m Low annual operational costs. US and EU correspondent banking 9. Caribbean Commercial banking Central Bank 1m Low cost international bank with low capitalization requirements and administrative burden 10. Caribbean International banking license Central Bank 4.5m Secure online and mobile banking;
Prepaid debit card issuer, contracts with payment institutions;
Full SWIFT membership, RMA relationships in place and EU/USD correspondent accounts;
EU brokerage account and online trading platform;
FACTA compliant and FSRA approved.
11. Central Europe Online Commercial bank Financial Market Supervisory Authority 10m 30% ownership available.
Potential growth opportunities in EU and online banking.
12. Central Europe Private bank Financial Market Supervisory Authority 30m Opportunity for full asset management and investment banking 13. Europe Commercial bank Central Bank 250m Access to Eurasian markets 14. Europe Forex brokerage and binary options Securities and Exchange Commission 350k The entity holds both EU and international licenses, has a physical office, qualified staff and SEC approved trading platform and websites. 15. Europe Commercial banking license Central Bank €70m Category AAA operational bank, with main focus on wealth management. AuM is €900m 16. Europe Asset management, fiduciary, financial services and brokerage Financial Market Supervisory Authority €140k Aged financial services company (above 10 years). Allows foreign ownership in bearer shares. Discretionary fund management, international clearing capability, trade in securities, open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers, issue debit cards. Custom website hosting, custodian bank, compliance officer and physical office paid up for 1 year 17. Europe Asset management, fiduciary, financial services and brokerage Financial Market Supervisory Authority €165k Aged financial services company (above 20 years). Allows foreign ownership and transfer of registered shares to bearer shares. Discretionary fund management, international clearing capability, trade in securities, open FX, CFD and commodity trading accounts for customers, credit transactions, issue debit cards. 18. Europe Commercial Central Bank €5m Access to EU 19. Eastern Europe Commercial banking Central Bank 6m Access to Eastern Europe 20. Eastern Europe Commercial banking National Bank 16.5m Expansion in southeast and central Europe 21. Eastern Europe Private banking Banking Regulation and Supervising Agency 35m Government insured bank 22. Europe (CSI) Commercial Central Bank 5m Access to EU, active SWIFT 23. Europe (CSI) Commercial Central Bank 5.6m Access to EU, active SWIFT and correspondent accounts with major local banks 24. Europe (CSI) Commercial National Bank 13m Access to EU 25. Northern Europe General banking license Central Bank and Financial and Capital Market Commission €100m Deposit taking and customer accounts maintenance, lending and issuing guarantees, cash and settlement operations and operations with securities and foreign exchange. 13 branches countrywide, correspondent accounts for over 10 international currencies, sole foreign shareholder allowed. 26. Middle East Commercial banking Central Bank and Financial Services Authority 7.5m Access to Middle East & Africa 27. Middle East Investment bank Central Bank 8m Foreign expansion opportunities 28. East Africa Commercial banking Central Bank 10m B2B and B2C banking, 2 additional branches and expansion in East Africa 29. East Africa Commercial banking Central Bank 23m Controlling equity in stable bank. 30. West Africa Commercial banking Banking Supervisory and Central Bank 180m Commercial and investment banking opportunity opportunities 31. Asia Pacific Offshore international banking license Financial Services Commission 1m Newly acquired license. SWIFT registered and correspondent banking in AUD, EUR and JPY 32. Asia Pacific International banking license Financial Services Commission €3.5m Multi-currency cash accounts in various hard currencies, foreign exchange services, international remittance services, multi-currency correspondent accounts, treasury management, custodian accounts, term deposits and credit. Secure internet and mobile banking and prepaid debit card issuer.
Paid up-share capital included in sale price.
33. Puerto Rico International Banking License Puerto Rico Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions 25m Access to US banking system
Setup a bank
Instead of buying current banks for sale, some Clients choose to setup a new bank. Healy Consultants Advisory Team assists our Client set up a new bank in every country in the world including i) company registration ii) correspondent bank account opening iii) project managing lawyers, accountants and other third parties and iv) liaising with the Government re licenses and v) securing SWIFT access. Examples of banks for sale:
Our recommended jurisdictions
View options to setup a new bank in some of our recommended jurisdictions:
Basic requirements to secure a license:
- Track record – at least 5 years prior experience in banking and finance;
- Proof of funds – shareholders should demonstrate sufficient funds to operate the bank;
- Share capital available – shareholder to provide evidence of liquidity to satisfy share capital requirements;
- References from banks, lawyers and accountants;
- Detailed business plan including i) type of business the bank will be doing, ii) objectives and financial projections for the next 5 years, iii) complete market analysis, iv) anti money laundering (AML) policies, etc.
It is important our Clients’ are aware of their personal and corporate tax obligations in their country of residence and domicile; and they will fulfill those obligations annually. Let us know if you need Healy Consultants’ help to clarify your annual reporting obligations.
Deposit Taking License
Deposit taking institutions are licensed companies which can take deposits from customers under certain restrictions. A deposit taking company is generally granted a restricted banking license and is regulated by the banking authority where it offers its services.
DTCs can are different from fully licensed banks as, general features of DTCs are:
- Cap of deposit amount allowed to take from public (e.g.: Hong Kong = $100,000);
- Minimum maturity term of deposits (e.g.: Hong Kong = 3 months);
- May be only allowed to offer services to a closed circle of clients.
DTCs may include specialized banks, finance and microfinance companies and/or trust and loan companies.
Refer to the below links to read how these institutions are regulated in sample countries:
- Hong Kong – Deposit Taking Companies (DTC);
- Australia – Authorized Deposit Taking Institutions (ADI);
- Kenya – Microfinance institutions (DTI).
Healy Consultants will assist our Clients secure a DT License in the jurisdiction of preference globally. Email us for more information on licensing procedures, timeline and engagement costs to secure the license.
Other support services Healy Consultants offers include i) international correspondent bank accounts ii) payment debit and credit cards iii) merchant accounts payment gateways and acquiring bank introductions.
International brokerage companies for saleContent will be updated soon.
Licensed readymade financial companies for saleSince 2003, Healy Consultants PLC assists multi-national Clients buy and sell international licensed financial services companies including i) remittance and forex trading entities and ii) securities brokerage companies and iii) investment advisory Firms and iv) cryptocurrency and digital assets services;
Continent? Country? Business activity? Active company? Financial license? Licensed by? Purchase price? Corporate bank account available? Europe Malta Fund management Active AIFM MFSA €1.5m Yes Georgia Remittance company Dormant FIZ Kutaisi Kutaisi FZ Request a proposal No UK Electronic Money Institution Active EMI FSC US$59,950 Yes Estonia Crypto trade/exchange Dormant Digital assets FI €39,950 Yes Spain Electronic Money Institution Active EMI CNMV €100,000 Yes Lithuania Electronic Money Institution Active EMI VPK €100,000 Yes Ukraine Financial services Dormant Yes NBU €29,950 Yes Ukraine Financial services Dormant Yes NBU €95,000 Yes Turkey Investment services Dormant Yes TCMB Request a proposal No Cyprus Investment services Active Yes Cysec Request a proposal Yes Middle East Kuwait Investment services Active Yes CBK Request a proposal Yes Asia Malaysia Foreign exchange Active FX Bank Negara Request a proposal Yes India Non-Banking Financial Company Dormant Yes, NBFC Listed €80,000 Yes Hong Kong Asset management Active Yes, 1+4+9 SFC US$4.2m Yes Hong Kong Investment services Active Yes, 1+4 SFC US$2.3m Yes Hong Kong Asset management Active Yes, 4+9 Bank Negara US$1.5m Yes
Buy a financial licenseContent will be updated soon.
Financial turnkey solutionsContent will be updated soon.
FeesContent will be updated soon.
How to proceedContent will be updated soon.
ConclusionContent will be updated soon.
Home About us About Healy Consultants Why us? Why are we the best in the world Our values Global affiliate offices Key staff Social media Our blog Meet Aidan Healy How we started Careers Value Added Services Services Clients Testimonials Client case studies Professional references Our publicly listed clients Our loyal clients Concierge services Client communication 希利商务服务 भारतीय ग्राहकों के लिए सेवा Servicios preferidos الخدمات الاسلامية Our UK clients Our USA clients Klien Indonesia Healy コンサルタント 히리컨설턴트 Nos clients français Khách hàng Việt Nam Typical client profiles Fees Contact us SearchMain Menu