Accounting Officer in 2023
Healy Consultants Group PLC is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries. Our South African operations are aggressively expanding, and we need multiple accountants to join our South African team.
Weekly tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Complete book-keeping for our multi-national Clients in countries included but not limited to Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Ireland and multiple other jurisdictions;
- For every country on the planet, to timely, accurately and completely discharge multi-national Clients’ accounting, audit and tax obligations;
- In every country on the planet, research accounting and tax standards and filing obligations;
- While completing the above, liaising with global governments, lawyers and accountants;
- Providing support to our Staff in Dubai, Singapore and Malaysia;
- Deliver high quality results to our multi-national Clients;
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or a related discipline (preferred but not required);
- Has a steady career record: three to five years’ continuous experience with one employer and 5+ years’ total experience in accounting or external/internal audit;
- ACCA, CPA, CA or equivalent certification is preferable;
- Has knowledge of international taxation, financial statements, company secretary and auditing;
- Is familiar with international accounting principles and standards (IFRS, GAAP, etc);
- Has excellent written and spoken English (being multilingual (e g Chinese, German, Spain, Arabic, etc.) is an advantage;
- Has good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Is a team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team;
- Has a positive and proactive attitude;
- Has a primary focus on solutions, not problems;
- Enjoys serving multi-national Clients to a high professional standard;
- Can start working from home and should be willing to relocate to Johannesburg or to a local shared office space when required.
What we can offer you:
- A fast paced, young successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
- A competitive salary ranging from ZAR15,000 to ZAR30,000
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team;
- A professional and friendly work environment;
- Learning about international accounting and tax, as you work on multiple jurisdictions across Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas;
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth;
- Opportunities to work in international offices;
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply and be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- If you are keen on putting your application forward kindly fill out this form.