Digital Content Writer
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our firm is aggressively expanding, and we are looking for a quality candidate based in Singapore to join our in-house Business Website Department as a Digital Content Writer. Your daily tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Helping to make our business website the best in the world for business set up in every country on the planet;
- Crafting quality country webpage content to help multi-national Clients understand business set up in that country;
- Creating business content for social media, blog, and other marketing platforms;
- Conducting quality research on subjects including economics, trade, foreign investment laws, banking, accounting and tax;
- Reviewing engagement emails and content prepared by international Staff;
Our ideal candidate:
- Preferably two to five years’ professional experience in a copywriting/content marketing/reporting role. (Fresh graduates welcome to apply)
- Has impeccable written and oral English communication skills and can produce clean and concise copy.
- A competency in Chinese language writing will be highly advantageous.
- A solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is able to timely supply quality deliverables to the Business Website Director;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Has good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Is a team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team;
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Degree in Humanities, Journalism, Communications or related field.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from S$3600 to S$4200, depending on experience. bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced, young and successful firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- One of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- Our global offices are professional, friendly work environments.
- Working on and researching multiple jurisdictions across Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- Opportunities to work in international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.