Administrative Assistant in 2021
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore office is aggressively expanding, and we need a quality candidate to assist with the day-to-day running of the office. Your daily tasks will include supporting the Human Resources (HR) Manager and miscellaneous office administrative functions, such as:
- Co-ordinating, managing and recording staff leave.
- Helping the HR Manager draft and implement company policies and procedures around compensation, benefits, employee relations, HR costs and policies, immigration and visas.
- Supporting recruitment functions, including candidate screening, drafting employment contracts and extending offers of employment with guidance from HR Manager/CEO.
- Assistance with arranging staff appraisals and preparing post-appraisal reports.
- Welcoming new joiners / new hire induction programs.
- Ensuring leavers’ checklists are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with staff wellbeing activities.
- Standing in on reception duties when required.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties, projects and activities in the office.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is able to timely supply quality deliverables to our management team and to multi-national Clients.
- Has professional experience of at least 3 years, preferably with a single employer.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Has an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Is a team player who is comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Is a people person.
- Minimum GCE N Level or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from SG$3,400 to SG$4,500, depending on experience. Monthly bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- A fast-paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- The Singapore office is a professional and friendly work environment.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.