Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore office is aggressively expanding, and we need a quality candidate to assist with the day-to-day running of the office. Your daily tasks will include supporting the Human Resources (HR) Manager and miscellaneous office administrative functions, such as:
- Co-ordinating, managing and recording staff leave.
- Helping the HR Manager draft and implement company policies and procedures around compensation, benefits, employee relations, HR costs and policies, immigration and visas.
- Supporting recruitment functions, including candidate screening, drafting employment contracts and extending offers of employment with guidance from HR Manager/CEO.
- Assistance with arranging staff appraisals and preparing post-appraisal reports.
- Welcoming new joiners / new hire induction programs.
- Ensuring leavers’ checklists are completed in a timely manner.
- Assisting with staff wellbeing activities.
- Standing in on reception duties when required.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties, projects and activities in the office.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is able to timely supply quality deliverables to our management team and to multi-national Clients.
- Has professional experience of at least 3 years, preferably with a single employer.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Has an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Is a team player who is comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Is a people person.
- Minimum GCE N Level or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from SG$3,400 to SG$4,500, depending on experience. Monthly bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- A fast-paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- The Singapore office is a professional and friendly work environment.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.