Our Firm has openings for student internships to assist in updating and enhancing our business websites and client proposal documents.
Please send your job application to the following email address: email@example.com. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Job scopeAssistance with building website content and design:
- Assistance with preparing Google search engine ranking reports;
- Sourcing economic data, laws, and regulations on selected countries;
- Assistance with preparing engagement / sales proposals;
- Updating our client database and sending mail shots;
- Researching country economic and legal content to enhance Healy Consultants’ business website (www.healyconsultants.com);
- Researching legal and economic content for group website www.asiabusinesssetup.com;
- Researching legal and economic content for group website www.asiapropertyconsultants.com;
- Researching content for Healy Consultants’ Asia Business Set Up book;
- Researching content for Healy Consultants’ Asia Property Investment book;
- Conducting economic and market research for client business plans submitted to government authorities and banks around the world;
- Conducting economic and market research for client feasibility studies;
- Researching content for new marketing department material e g client proposal documents, jurisdiction summaries.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Some of the attributes we value in student interns include:
- An individual who values the opportunities of working in a real office environment;
- A confident individual who is able to express him / herself in a work environment and put forward ideas to benefit the firm;
- A person with an attention to detail and an eye for quality;
- An individual who is able to make a commitment to working regular office hours.
Software skillsKnowledge of MS Office applications is critical, while knowledge of website development software such as Dreamweaver would be an advantage, though is not a prerequisite.
This role is ideal for
This role is ideal for a recent school leaver taking a year out prior to attending university, particularly those intending to study business, economics or marketing.
Salary and benefits
Weekly salary ranges from S$250 to S$500 following probation.