Student internships in 2023
Our Firm has openings for student internships to assist in updating and enhancing our business websites and client proposal documents.
Please send your job application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Assistance with building website content and design:
- Assistance with preparing Google search engine ranking reports;
- Sourcing economic data, laws, and regulations on selected countries;
- Assistance with preparing engagement / sales proposals;
- Updating our client database and sending mail shots;
- Researching country economic and legal content to enhance Healy Consultants’ business website (www.healyconsultants.com);
- Researching legal and economic content for group website www.asiabusinesssetup.com;
- Researching legal and economic content for group website www.asiapropertyconsultants.com;
- Researching content for Healy Consultants’ Asia Business Set Up book;
- Researching content for Healy Consultants’ Asia Property Investment book;
- Conducting economic and market research for client business plans submitted to government authorities and banks around the world;
- Conducting economic and market research for client feasibility studies;
- Researching content for new marketing department material e g client proposal documents, jurisdiction summaries.
What sort of person are we looking for?
Some of the attributes we value in student interns include:
- An individual who values the opportunities of working in a real office environment;
- A confident individual who is able to express him / herself in a work environment and put forward ideas to benefit the firm;
- A person with an attention to detail and an eye for quality;
- An individual who is able to make a commitment to working regular office hours.
Knowledge of MS Office applications is critical, while knowledge of website development software such as Dreamweaver would be an advantage, though is not a prerequisite.
This role is ideal for
This role is ideal for a recent school leaver taking a year out prior to attending university, particularly those intending to study business, economics or marketing.
Salary and benefits
Weekly salary ranges from S$250 to S$500 following probation.