Working at Healy Consultants Group
Since 2003, Healy Consultants Group assists multi-national Clients’ with business set up in every country on the planet. To achieve this, we need to attract and retain quality employees. Our talented and multicultural staff are at the core of our business and our continued success.
Each employee is a Healy family member. Together, we navigate the global uncertainties of our time. As a boutique Firm, we believe in collective strength, mutual respect, and the shared vision of growing together. Happy employees make a successful organisation.
International working environment
- Our employees work in a truly international environment. Your colleagues will be as diverse as the Clients we serve. Each Staff member brings their unique perspective to their daily work, helping us to communicate with multi-national Clients’ in every language on the planet; and
- During your daily work, you will communicate with people from every country on the planet, including lawyers and accountants and bankers and Clients’ and Governments and Staff;
Dynamic & Exciting Career
- Depending on the Department you join, you will have daily exposure to international legal and accounting and tax and banking and business set up and crypto-currency; and
- For every employee in their first year, it is a steep but exciting learning curve. Over time, you will learn how business is done on every continent. With your global business knowledge, recommending international solutions to our multi-national Clients’; and
- From project managing company incorporation, to crafting marketing and brand strategies, there is an exciting role waiting for you; and
- We supply our employees with the opportunities and resources to grow professionally. We invest in our employees through training and development programs, mentorship opportunities, and career advancement plans. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your skills to the next level, you will find infinite opportunities in Healy Consultants Group; and
- Contributions, no matter big or small, are recognized at the company level. We have internal awards; bonuses set in place to reward employees and encourage them to continue their great work. Staff can also look forward to promotion during annual appraisals.
Work-Life Balance & Flexibility
- We know that healthy employees must maintain a healthy balance between their work and personal lives. We offer a wide range of flexible work arrangements including i) remote work and ii) flexible schedules and iii) working from home vi) and so on; and
- We want our employees to have the time and energy to pursue their passions outside of work, whether that means spending time with family and friends, pursuing hobbies and interests, or simply relaxing and recharging. Hence, we have comparatively stable and predictable working hours, giving our staff the freedom to plan and enjoy life outside work; and
- Flexibility also extends to work and career. Movement between roles, between departments and even between offices.
- We know diversity and inclusivity are essential to creating a vibrant and innovative workplace culture. An environment where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported; and
- We have a culture of open communication without barriers, where everyone shares their ideas and perspectives. All employees have an open channel of communication to all management team members, including the business owner; and
- We work hard and play hard. Birthday celebrations, bonding sessions and retreats are just some of the perks staff enjoy.
Healy Consultants Group welcomes employees from every country on the planet. If you want to join our young Firm and enjoy a fast-paced dynamic career, communicate with Ms. Nisa through her contact details below: