Business Setup Consultant
Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
The daily tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Project management of our multinational Clients’ global business set up from A to Z which includes project management of i) company registration and ii) corporate bank account opening and iii) accounting and tax and iv) recruitment;
- Timely and efficiently completing multiple engagements across the globe;
- Attending global conference calls and physical meetings with clients;
- Devising independent solutions in multiple disciplines and fields, whether it be banking, tax, immigration, corporate finance and etc;
- Liaising with international affiliates and brokers;
- Has an excellent command of English written and oral communication skills;
- Has a degree from a university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- Has relevant professional experience of at least 2 years, preferably spanning for least 2 years with each Employer. Recent university graduates are however welcomed to apply;
- Candidates who are also fluent in at least one additional language including i) Mandarin ii) Bahasa iii) German iv) French v) Japanese vi) Italian vii) Arabic will be favourably viewed;
- Is able to supply positive professional references from previous and preferably current Employers;
- Enjoys project managing multi-national Clients’ engagements;
- Is solution orientated, problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Is detail orientated and good research and planning skills;
- Works well within a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
- Salary offered range from S$3,500 to S$5,000 depending on the candidate’s previous experience and credentials;
- Corporate Health Insurance;
- 15 days of annual leave, rising to 21 days;
- Sales bonuses and engagement completion bonuses;
- Good career progression and promotion potential;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging firm with high professional standards;
- Opportunities to work with global offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 2 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.