Business Setup Consultant
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Healy Consultants Group PLC assists international Clients with company incorporation all around the world, including services like: business registration, global corporate bank account opening, nominee director services, accounting and tax planning services, business advisory services, legal solutions, finding office and provide corporate secretary services, jurisdiction advisory and comparisons to help you identifying optimal solution for your business.
The daily tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Assisting our multi-national Clients’ with global business set up from A to Z which includes project management of i) company registration and ii) corporate bank account opening and iii) accounting and tax and iv) recruitment;
- Timely and efficiently completing multiple engagements across the globe;
- Global conference calls and physical meetings with clients;
- Devising independent solutions in multiple disciplines and fields, whether it be banking, tax, immigration, corporate finance and etc;
- Contributing to the development of new products and services sold by our firm and promoted on our business website and social media platforms;
- Help ensure our website contains the latest information, by passing on your knowledge of an engagement and country to our Business Website Department team.
- Has excellent command of English written and oral communication skills;
- Has a degree from an established university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- Has relevant professional experience of at least 2 years, preferably spanning for least 2 years with each Employer. Recent university graduates are however welcomed to apply;
- Candidates who are also fluent in at least one additional language including i) Mandarin ii) Bahasa iii) Tamil iv) German v) French vi) Japanese vii) Italian viii) Russian ix) Arabic will be favourably viewed;
- Is able to supply multiple positive professional references from previous and preferably current Employers;
- Enjoys project managing multi-national Clients’ engagements;
- Is solution orientated, problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Is able to supply quality deliverables to our multi-national Clients;
- Is detail orientated and good research and planning skills;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards;
- Works well within a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team.
- Salary offered range from S$4,500 to S$7,000 depending on the candidate’s previous experience and credential;
- Corporate Health Insurance;
- 14 days of annual leave, rising to 18 days;
- Sales bonuses and engagement completion bonuses;
- Good career progression and promotion potential;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging firm with high professional standards;
- Opportunities to work with global offices;