Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore office is aggressively expanding, and we need a quality candidate to assist our Financial Controller. Your daily tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing support to the Accounts department.
- Taking responsibility for Healy Consultants Group management accounts, including accurate data input into MYOB and preparing monthly expenses analysis.
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly, and annual Government reporting.
- Co-ordinating with local and overseas suppliers to ensure outstanding fee invoices are received in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements.
- Assisting multi-national Clients’ timely accurately and completely discharge their annual legal, accounting and tax obligations.
- Able to maintain final accounts, general ledger and book-keeping.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Has professional experience, preferably 2 years or more with a single employer.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Certification or Diploma in accounting or finance or a related field from a quality university is preferred.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Being multilingual will be considered an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from SG$3,800 to SG$4,800, depending on experience.
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced, young and successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- The Singapore and Dubai office is a professional and friendly work environment.
- Learning about international accounting and tax, as you work on multiple jurisdictions across Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- Opportunities to work in international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 2 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.