Chinese Content Specialist
Healy Consultants Group PLC is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet, and we are a thought leader in this industry. We are seeking an experienced Chinese Content Specialist to take our online presence to the next level.
About the role
You’ll plan, implement, manage, and monitor our Chinese social media and marketing campaigns to boost our brand awareness in Greater China. You will also assist to enhance our thought leadership strategy to complement our existing English language website content.
Working within our Marketing and IT Department, you will help to drive the growth of our business in the Chinese speaking world.
- Develop, implement, and manage our Firm’s Chinese social media strategy across WeChat, Weibo and other relevant platforms.
- Expand and engage with our audience and potential clients on Chinese social media.
- Assist in marketing our services to Chinese clients and be a bridge between them and our sales team.
- Work with content writers to improve our business website.
- Track the latest news and research on relevant topics in our industry in the Chinese world.
- Produce weekly/monthly campaign reports for senior management.
Skills and experience
- Degree in Chinese Studies, Linguistics, Translation or any other relevant fields.
- Preferably experienced in managing Chinese social media platforms.
- Effectively bilingual, with excellent written and spoken Chinese, and business English for internal communication. Having translation skills will be a plus.
- Basic video production and editing experience would be advantageous.
- Superior time management skills and the ability to follow through projects.
- Confident, independent thinker that requires little supervision.
- Works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, and multi-cultural team.
What we offer
- A competitive salary of between SGD3,800 – SGD4,600 depending on skills and experience, plus benefits.
- To work in a fast-paced, challenging, ambitious, growing Firm with high professional standards.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our Firm and our clients.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 interviews iii) collection of positive professional references and iv) examples of your writing (in Chinese), for example a blog post.
- Application outcome is usually known within two weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV to Ms. Nisa Umar (Nisa@healyconsultants.com) and Mr. Joe Zhou (email@example.com).
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.