Media officer – English
Healy Consultants Group is a thought leader in our industry. We are seeking a junior media officer to work in our Dubai office and help take our online brand presence and marketing to the next level.
About the role
You’ll assist the Social Media Manager in planning, implementing, and monitoring our social media campaigns to boost awareness of our brand, enhance our thought leadership strategy and complement our existing website marketing campaigns.
Working alongside our Business Website Department team, you’ll have an intuitive sense of what makes good social media content relevant to our brand and audience.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages, including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Quora and Facebook.
- Designing posts, editing videos skilfully and creating innovative content pieces
- Expand our Firm’s social media networks and reach, including by engaging with other social media experts and business influencers.
- Become familiar with the services and products offered by our Firm, in order to market them efficiently
- Work with our in-house content writers to create catchy, original content which gives life to any topic.
- Track the latest news relevant to our industry and share comment on our SM platforms.
- Post interviews, videos and thought leadership/opinion articles on topics such as i) Complex Client engagements and case studies ii) global economics, investment and entrepreneurship iii) corporate banking iv) changes to accounting and tax laws v) new services we offer.
- Skilfully interact with the audience when required.
- Be familiar with the latest social media best practices and tools.
- Maintain a content calendar and produce weekly/monthly campaign reports for senior management.
Skills and experience
- Degree in Marketing/Social media/Graphic design or related field.
- Up to 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Impeccable written English.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Advanced video editing and post designing experience is a MUST.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, Trello, Google analytics and other tools.
- Superior time management and job scheduling skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team with a global mindset.
- Proactive, full of ideas and solutions, and understand our business and our target audience.
What we offer
- A competitive salary of between AED 5,000 – AED 8,500 depending on skills and experience, plus benefits.
- Exposure to global markets.
- A fast-paced, challenging, ambitious, growing e-commerce Firm with high professional standards.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our Firm.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within two weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Ms. Nisa Umar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.