Healy Consultants Group PLC is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet, and we are a thought leader in our industry. We are seeking a video editor to work in our Singapore office, create high quality content and help take our online brand presence and marketing to the next level.
About the role
Healy Consultants is looking for a Video Editor to join our vibrant content team! You will assist the Social Media Managers in creating high quality videos and visual content for our English and Chinese social media platforms, as well as our business website. You will be responsible overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing, to establish the desired feel and look for the final product created to market our firm.
Working alongside our Business Website Department team, you’ll have an intuitive sense of what makes good visual content relevant to our brand and audience.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of video/audio files on multiple social media platforms, as well as our business website.
- Create, organize, edit, revise, and render videos, full length episodes of podcasts, episodic web series, and other forms of audio/visual media for use on various platforms.
- Perform graphic edits (e.g. floating text, transitions) to enhance aesthetic appeal and include clear CTAs in the deliverable.
- Optimize, translate and subtitle videos for English and Chinese social media platforms.
- Quality control post-production projects to ensure high standards.
- Manage project footage, exports, and versions in databases to ensure ease of access.
- Efficiently work with other members in content team throughout the entire process to deliver all projects on time with accuracy and quality.
- Knowledge of digital media formats and streaming protocols.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Skills and experience
- Degree or Diploma in Media, Communications, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience and/or training in video editing
- Proven experience as a video editor and able to demonstrate video editing ability with extensive portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe products (Premiere Pro, Creative Cloud, Photoshop) and video editing software
- Proficiency in Chinese language is essential due to subtitling requirements
- Superior time management and job scheduling skills.
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team with a global mindset.
- Proactive, full of ideas and solutions, and understand our business and our target audience.
What we offer
- A competitive salary of between S$2,500 to S$3,500 depending on skills and experience, plus benefits.
- Exposure to global markets.
- A fast-paced, challenging, ambitious, growing e-commerce Firm with high professional standards.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to our Firm.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within two weeks of application submission.
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.
- *Upon review of application, please be prepared to perform a preliminary video edit (<5 min) for assessment.