Compliance Department Manager in 2022
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our Singapore office is aggressively expanding, and we need a quality candidate to join our in-house Legal and Compliance Department. Your daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring Healy Consultants PLC complies with local and international laws.
- Assisting our global staff to timely and accurately complete our detailed Know your Customer procedures and sign off our multi-national Clients’ files.
- Minimize litigation, financial and reputation risk to Healy Consultants Group PLC.
- Monitoring statutory deadlines in countries around the globe and regularly updating an in-house database re the same.
- Assisting some of our multi-national Clients timely accurately and completely discharge their annual legal, accounting and tax obligations.
- Supervise a team of 2 members, one based in Singapore, the other in Dubai.
- Daily communicating with our Dubai, Malaysia, Slovakia and Germany offices and our in-house Accounting and Tax Department.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong background in Singapore and international compliance regulations.
- Is solution orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Is able to timely supply quality deliverables to our management team and to multi-national Clients.
- Authorized to act as company secretary will be an advantage.
- Has professional experience of at least 4 years, preferably with a single employer.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Has a degree from a quality university in business, compliance or economics or law.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Multilingual (Chinese, Japanese, Bahasa, Arabic, etc.) will be considered as an advantage.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- A team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Primarily focus on solutions and not the problems.
- Enjoys serving multi-national Clients’ to a high professional standard.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from SG$5,000 to SG$6,500, depending on experience. Monthly bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced, young and successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team.
- We provide one of the best work-life balances in the industry.
- The Singapore office is a professional and friendly work environment.
- Learning about international accounting and tax, as you work on multiple jurisdictions across Asia, Middle East, Africa and Americas.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- Opportunities to work in international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential;
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references;
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission;
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Ms. Nisa Umar (Nisa@healyconsultants.com).
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.