Steps to incorporating a FZ company in DMCC in 2022
Phase 1: Engagement commencement, preparation and planning
- Our Client i) settles our professional fees ii) signs and returns a copy of our engagement letter and iii) provides all required due diligence documents;
- Our team prepares a tailored project plan which plans out, week by week, steps to engagement completion;
- Our Client confirms their DMCC corporate structure including i) shareholders and share allocation ii) company directors iii) branch manager and iv) three desired company names that are in accordance with DMCC regulation.
Phase 2: Portal configuration and name reservation
- Healy Consultants Group PLC creates our Client’s DMCC portal account and prepares the pre-approval application, including a Business Plan;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC seeks to reserve our Client’s preferred company name;
- DMCC’s compliance team reviews the application to ensure all is in order with their compliance and regulation policies and issues a provisional approval. DMCC reverts with notarisation requirements.
Phase 3: DMCC company incorporation
- Our Client reviews, signs, notarises and attests the required documentation;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC rents a DMCC-based office/flexi-desk and submits the same together with the notarised documents for incorporation;
- DMCC finalises the application and confirms company set up, but does not yet issue a certificate of registration;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC collates all original signed notarised/legalised incorporation documents and physically presents the same at the DMCC Free Zone Authority offices;
- Within a day, DMCC issues the original certificate of incorporation, service licence, share certificates and sealed memorandum and articles of association (M&AA).
Post incorporation steps
Phase 4: Open corporate bank account
- Healy Consultants Group PLC sets up multiple bank meetings at our Dubai office when convenient for our Client to travel to Dubai to sign account opening forms and select their preferred banking partner;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC advances the application with the Client’s preferred banking partner, providing supporting documentation and due diligence to complete account opening;
- Once the corporate bank account is opened, our Client deposits the share capital into the account and receives the deposit certificate, which is provided to DMCC to finalise company incorporation.
Phase 5: Visa and other requirements
- Healy Consultants Group PLC requests our Client to provide a letterhead for the new company to be uploaded on the company DMCC portal;
- DMCC completes and provides the Establishment Card for our Client’s business;
- If required, Healy Consultants Group PLC prepares and submits visa applications for our Client and sets the date for visa administration and stamping to coincide with scheduled bank meetings;
- We advise our Client to appoint a DMCC-approved auditor, in accordance with DMCC FZ compliance regulations.
Phase 6: Engagement Completion
- Healy Consultants Group PLC couriers a full company kit to our Client, including original Dubai corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence, and a Client feedback survey.