10 steps to incorporating in Nepal in 2022
- Prior to Nepal company incorporation, our Client i) settles Healy Consultants’ incorporation fees, ii) signs and returns our Client engagement letter and iii) provides us all the required due diligence documents;
- Healy Consultants drafts a detailed Nepal company setup engagement project plan. This plan will map out, week by week, each step to engagement completion, optimizing transparency and settling Client expectations;
- Healy Consultants assists our Client to decide on i) proposed company’s name and ii) the optimum corporate structure including directors and shareholders;
- Healy Consultants will collect all necessary due diligence from our Client and details of the proposed company’s activities and then proceed to open a corporate bank account for the company with one of the recommended banks in Nepal and then if required, deposit the required initial capital into the corporate bank account and obtain a deposit slip;
- Healy Consultants will then reserve the company name with the Office of Company Registrar and obtain a name reservation certificate. After this, Healy Consultants will courier all registration documents to our Client to sign and send back;
- Next Healy Consultants will buy a stamp to attach to the registration form and then submit the registration documents as prescribed by the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies to the Department if Industry so that the company can be registered;
- After this, Healy Consultants will make a company rubber stamp that our Client must use on all official documents issued by their Nepalese company;
- Healy Consultants will then register the company for VAT Tax at the Inland Revenue Office, Ministry of Finance;
- Healy consultants will then enroll the employees with Nepal’s Employee Provident Fund on behalf of our Client;
- Following the company incorporation engagement completion, Healy Consultants will courier a full company kit to our Client, including original documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey.
Frequently asked questions
Will I have to travel to complete Nepal company incorporation?No our Clients do not need to travel to incorporate a company in Nepal. Healy Consultants will complete all the tasks on your behalf.
What is the average timeframe to complete company incorporation in Nepal?It takes on average 1 month to complete the whole incorporation process in Nepal.