Senior Client Engagements Manager
We need a Senior Client Engagements Manager to join our Singapore office. Your daily tasks will include, but are not limited, to:
- Liaising with potential Clients to close new engagements including i) answering their queries ii) having phone call and meetings with them iii) discussing their business plans iv) assessing potential challenges and solutions for their engagement v) convincing them to engage our Firm for their project.
- Assisting our multi-national Clients with business set up in Singapore and in the rest of the world, including i) company registration and ii) corporate bank account opening and iii) accounting and tax and iv) employee recruitment v) regulatory licensing and vi) the A to Z of business set up.
- Overseeing Clients engagements, ensuring: i) our Clients receive quality engagement deliverables, ii) our suppliers are closely monitored to ensure engagement completion in a timely manner, iii) managing multiple internal and external tasks in pre-agreed deadlines.
- Providing support, training and supervision to junior staff for their engagements and daily assignments.
- Working in the Singapore department comprising various multi-cultural project managers and project manage all Client engagements while ensuring i) our Clients are regularly updated ii) our suppliers are delivering as promised iii) preparing quality deliverables by pre-agreed deadlines.
- Project managing large Client engagements including elements of tax, banking, legal, regulatory and immigration. Thoroughly planning Client engagements including fees, costs and profitability. Successfully problem-solving engagement challenges. Meeting project deadlines and deliverables and keeping the Client happy.
- Developing our Firm’s ability to close Client sales closed each month.
Our ideal candidate will meet all of the below requirements:
- Has an excellent command of English, with both written and oral communication skills.
- Has a master’s degree from an established Singaporean or foreign university, preferably in i) accounting ii) business iii) economics or iv) law.
- Has at least five years of relevant professional experience, preferably spanning at least two years with each employer.
- Candidates with previous employment with i) EDB or Enterprise Singapore ii) a Singapore company registered as filing agent with ACRA or iii) a local or international chamber of commerce or a business union will be preferred
- Has demonstrated experience with i) company registration (in Singapore and / or abroad) ii) employment passes applications iii) corporate bank account opening applications.
- Because the candidate will take over the portfolio of Russian and CIS Clients of a departing Employee, applicants fully fluent in Russian will be preferred.
- Is able to supply multiple positive professional references from previous and current employers.
- Is a professional with a strong understanding of the corporate environment, involved in training and supervising junior staff members.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary of SGD5,000 – SGD6,500 with opportunities to earn sales bonuses.
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations.
- A fast-paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Opportunities to work in global offices.
- Within 6 months to 1 year, possibility for promotion as Manager of the Department, supervising up to six staff.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to Ms. Nisa Umar (Nisa@healyconsultants.com).
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.