- The initial planning stages for setting up an offshore company involve matching the advantages of jurisdictions to the desired objectives for the business. This helps in selecting the most appropriate jurisdiction for the company. There are different reasons for choosing the location for an offshore business however our firm has found the top 5 jurisdictions to be Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, Ireland and New Zealand.
- Prior to offshore company setup, Healy Consultants collects the required due diligence from our client. There is also agreement made on company name and corporate structure, including shareholders and directors.
- To support the set up of an offshore company, Healy Consultants opens a corporate bank account for our client with one of the world's top retail banks. The multi-currency account is supported by world-class online banking facilities. Banks with which we work include HSBC, Standard Chartered and Citibank.
- Asia's booming, business-friendly economies and strong banking laws are attracting a flow of capital from the traditional banking centres of Western Europe. Hence, an increased demand for incorporating an offshore company in Asia.
- Healy Consultants e-mails our client a detailed project plan, which outlines a roadmap for the offshore company setup process. This minimises unwanted surprises for our client during the setup of their offshore business.
- Healy Consultants proceeds with offshore company set up, legally incorporating the company with the correct corporate structure.
- Healy Consultants assists our client to obtain trade and corporate finance, or to open an online merchant account or international brokerage account following set up of an offshore company.
- For clients undertaking offshore company setup, Healy Consultants can provide business website design and development services, as well as search engine optimisation (SEO). In addition our Marketing Team can offer stationery and logo design, if required.
- To support their offshore business setup, Healy Consultants supplies our client with a reputable international business address for invoicing purposes, supported by telephone, fax and e-mail message forwarding services.
- To support the offshore company incorporation process, Healy Consultants assists our client to both locate business premises and recruit local staff in their chosen jurisdiction.
- After the offshore company is set up, Healy Consultants emails an Engagement Feedback Survey to our client.