Barbados employment visas in 2022
Healy Consultants can assist Clients with obtaining the requisite visas for working in Barbados. Our services will include preparing the application form, collecting the necessary documentation and submitting them to the local embassies/consulates on behalf of our Clients. For this service, we charge our Clients US$4,950.
- Our Client will secure a long-term work permit from the Immigration Department and an entry visa from the Barbados consulate in their home country. This permit will be granted for a period of 3 years;
- Documents to be produced along with the work permit application will include i) a valid passport copy ii) medical certificates iii) resume iv) cover letter from the company v) character references vi) police character certificate vii) proof of Barbados company formation (including M&AA and business licenses) and viii) coloured photographs of the individual. The average processing time will be between 6 and 8 weeks;
- Documents to be submitted for securing entry visa include i) completed application form ii) coloured photographs iii) passport copy iv) birth certificate and v) employment letter. The average processing time will be between 3 weeks.
- For a foreign national to be employed in Barbados, the employer and employee must apply for a long-term permit and an entry visa respectively. Documents to be provided will be the same as above;
- However, if the employee is moving to Barbados for an employment period of less than 11 months, then he/she must apply for a short-term work permit. The average processing time will be between 6 and 8 weeks;
- A visit visa (or a tourist visa) allows an individual to stay in Barbados for a period of up to 3 months from the date of issue. Following documents will be submitted to the Barbados mission in the individual’s country of residence: i) completed application form ii) passport copies iii) bank statements proving the trip is financially covered iv) air tickets for departure and v) coloured photographs of the individual.