Senegal client case studies
Energy and industrial services provider establishes Senegal/Singapore subsidiaries
- Our client, a Dubai-based energy and industrial services provider, wished to establish a presence in Senegal to provide services to local oil and gas companies;
- Having found Healy Consultants Group PLC through Google, our Client sent us an email inquiry to obtain more information on the process and timelines to establish a Senegalese company as rapidly as possible;
- After multiple phone call discussions with our team, our Client confirmed they were interested to proceed with company setup with us.
- Our Client completed and signed our engagement letter and settled the first instalment of our Senegal company incorporation fee to commence the engagement;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC prepared the draft of the proposed corporate structure for the Senegal company and emailed the same to our Client for review and approval;
- Our Client provided Healy Consultants Group PLC with scan copies of all due diligence documents required by our firm’s KYC process requirements;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC prepared a detailed project plan for the step-by-step process of company incorporation and tax registration, as well as a draft business plan for the new company;
- Our Client confirmed they would not require our assistance to open a local corporate bank account because they did not intend to commence operations immediately.
- Our incorporation team prepared all company incorporation documents and emailed the same to our Client for signatures and courier return to Dakar, Senegal;
- Healy Consultants Group also requested our Client secure criminal record certificate for all proposed directors from police departments in their respective countries of residence;
- Thereafter, our incorporation team proceeded to notarise all signed incorporation documents and deposited the minimum share capital with the Public Notary, obtaining deposit proof of the same;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC then submitted a quality company incorporation application to the Office of Support for the Creation of Enterprise (BCE) in Senegal;
- Within two days of application submission, Healy Consultants Group PLC obtained i) the new registration certificate ii) the memorandum of association and iii) tax certificate.
- Our Client settled the final instalment of our outstanding fees;
- To comply with Senegal government legal requirements, Healy Consultants Group PLC emailed our Client a sample Senegal company sales invoice;
- Healy Consultants Group PLC also advised our Client on the monthly and annual accounting and tax filing requirements for their new company in accordance with Senegalese tax laws and regulations;
- Having completed the Senegal engagement, our Client came back to us requesting we establish a Singapore company to provide the same services;
- Upon signing our second engagement letter and settling our Singapore company setup fees, Healy Consultants Group PLC prepared the necessary documentation for our Client’s e-signatures;
- Within three days of receiving the signed documents, Healy Consultants Group PLC provided our Client with a Singapore certificate of incorporation, Bizfile and memorandum and articles of association;
- Our team collated all corporate documents for the Senegal and Singapore companies and handed them over to our Client’s representative in the UAE.