10 steps to incorporating in Syria
Thanks to our Syria business incorporation services, our Client will not have to travel to Syria in order to start his company there. Our firm will indeed complete all procedures on their behalf. Please refer to the standard timelines to complete the engagement, which is usually completed following the below steps:
- Before Healy Consultants starts to incorporate our Client’s company in Syria, our Firm requires that he or she i) settles our incorporation fees requested to project-manage the engagement, ii) signs and returns our Client engagement letter and iii) provides us scans of all the documents required for our due diligence checks. These steps are necessary for us to get an in-depth understanding our Client’s profile and of their expected operation in Syria.
- When the above is completed, Healy Consultants assists our Client to decide on i) the proposed company’s name and ii) the optimum corporate structure including directors and shareholders;
- Our project manager then drafts a detailed project plan for Syria company incorporation and corporate bank account opening services in Syria. This plan will list every step of Syria business incorporation and corporate bank account opening and ensure that our Client is informed of expected timelines for its completion.
- Healy Consultants will apply for the company name reservation and commercial registration at the Ministry of Internal Trade and Consumer Protection. Once approved, we will obtain five certified copies of the registration certificate and take them to the Tax and Financial Department at the Ministry of Finance where we i) Healy Consultants will register the company for tax ii) pay stamp duty registration upon declaring an address and place of business and iii) pay the stamp duty;
- Our Client supplies Healy Consultants with a lease agreement for their office premises. If this is not possible, Healy Consultants will supply virtual office services for 6 months until our Client finds their preferred business address;
- Healy Consultants will publish the memorandum of association in the Official Gazette so as to obtain the commercial registration certificate;
- Healy Consultants will be pleased to open a Syria corporate bank account and activate online banking services. This can usually be done within two months. Subsequently, Healy Consultants will then i) register the company’s employees with the General Social Security Organization and ii) then proceed to make a company seal for our Client;
- Healy Consultants will present all documents required to the Commercial Registry including i) articles of association ii) ownership or lease contract of premises iii) bank statement for proof of deposit of the company’s capital iv) criminal certificate for the company signatory, that is, the CEO v) copies of partners’ due diligence vi) certificate of no objection letter from the Ministry of Finance and vii) the Official Gazette receipt;
- Healy Consultants can provide our Clients a Syria business address for invoicing purposes. In addition, our previous Clients have requested other services including telephone, fax, and email support. See our Syria virtual office services webpage for additional information on such services;
- Alternatively, Healy Consultants can assist Clients to find business premises in Syria. we will also provide staff recruiting services. Following engagement completion, Healy Consultants will courier a full company kit to our Client, including original Syria corporate documents, unopened bank correspondence and a Client feedback survey regarding the quality of our Syria business incorporation services