|I am a Singaporean who completed her ACCA and Bachelor of Science in Applied Accounting whilst working as an auditor in a CPA firm. I use my knowledge and experience to assist Healy Consultants clients with their accounting and tax obligations.|
- To be the best that I can be whilst doing my job;
- To never stop learning, challenging myself and constantly seeking ways to better myself;
- To ultimately lead a team of people where I take on the role as a leader, liaison and communicator whilst being able to motivate and inspire my staff.
|My daily work schedule|
- Update my work list and check on any work or clients that need follow-ups;
- Assist clients in discharging their annual accounting and tax obligations;
- Assist clients in solving any accounting and tax issues;
- Liaise with auditors.
|The most interesting work I ever did||Auditing companies in the trading, shipping, F&B, manufacturing industries which gave me an insight into how these industries operate|
|The most rewarding work I ever did||Working full-time as an auditor and pursuing ACCA part-time for 4 years almost immediately after I graduated with a diploma. The knowledge and experience I’ve gained is so worth it!|
- Spending time with my parents and loved ones;
- Helping in a loved one’s business;
- Playing with my bunnies.
|My role models||My Dad|
|Past work experience||4 years as an auditor at a CPA firm|