Belgium employment visas
International entrepreneurs find relocating to Belgium straightforward thanks to Healy Consultants’ comprehensive relocation services. Our services related to migration to Belgium include:
- Assistance obtaining a Belgian employment and residence visas from the Federal Public Service Interior Belgium. To assist migration to Belgium, Healy Consultants helps entrepreneurs and their families of all nationalities obtain permits allowing them to live and work in Belgium. Healy Consultants’ fee to assist our Client obtain a Belgian work permit amount to €3,950;
- There are two types of work permits in Belgium; Type A and Type B:
- A ‘B’ permit – valid for one employer and runs for one year, after which it can be renewed (by the same employer, usually for the same job or job classification);
- An ‘A’ permit – allows you to work for any employer in Belgium for an unlimited period of time. These permits are issued only to the following categories of applicant: the spouse of an A permit holder, the non-EU spouse of a Belgian national, the non-EU spouse of an EU national legally resident in Belgium, and any foreigner with five years’ uninterrupted (legal) residency in Belgium.
- Read more information about visas in Belgium.