Belgium employment visas in 2024
Foreign professionals must secure a valid visa to work and live in Belgium. Healy Consultants will assist our Clients complete the application process for a one-time fee of €3,950. Different applicable visa are as follows:
- To be self-employed in Belgium, our Clients incorporate a business and thereafter, apply for a work permit through the company. Thereafter, Healy Consultants will help our Client secure a residence permit for Belgium as well;
- This application will be applied through the Consulate/Embassy in our Client’s home country. The average time for processing this application will be 2 – 3 months;
- Documents to be submitted will include i) a valid passport ii) completed visa application form iii) complete personal details and iv) business plan.
- To be employed in Belgium, our Clients must file the applications for their prospective employees the regional employment agencies. The employees will also be required to submit documents at their local embassies/consulates;
- Documents for submission will include i) a valid passport ii) completed visa application form iii) sponsorship letter from the company iv) company profile v) employment contract and vi) resume.
- Our Clients may apply for such visa for i) tourism ii) business and iii) medical purposes;
- For such visa, our Clients must provide i) details of the stay ii) plane tickets and iii) bank statements for last 6 months. Additionally, for business visa, Clients will provide i) invitation letter ii) M&AA and COI of the Belgium company and iii) business bank statements. For medical visa, i) proof of appointment and ii) letter reports must be provided.