International entrepreneurs find migration to New Zealand simple thanks to Healy Consultants’ comprehensive relocation services. Our services related to migration to New Zealand include:
- Assistance obtaining New Zealand employment and residence visas from Immigration New Zealand. To assist migration to New Zealand, Healy Consultants will obtain permits for entrepreneurs and their families of all nationalities allowing them to live and work in New Zealand. Healy Consultants’ fee to assist our Client obtain a New Zealand work permit US$4,950;
- Examples of New Zealand visas available to international entrepreneurs and business people include i) Entrepreneur Category (This is a new category of residence for entrepreneurs who have successfully established businesses in New Zealand.) ii) Long Term Business Visa (New multiple entry business visa for up to three years and renewable after that, for people interested in establishing a business in New Zealand who do not want to live here permanently. This is particularly for those who may wish, eventually, to apply for residence under the new Entrepreneur Category.) and iii) Investor Category, (To encourage investors who will actively participate in New Zealand’s economic growth and development by awarding higher points to younger people keen to take an active role in business as well as to those with business experience and significant funds). Furthermore, Healy Consultants assists Clients to obtain Dependant’s Visas for family members. For more information on the different types of New Zealand Visas, please refer to The New Zealand Visa Website;
- To support the visa application, Healy Consultants prepares a comprehensive business plan detailing our Client’s proposed business activities in New Zealand, a market analysis and financial projections, and a convincing outline of reasons for migration to New Zealand;
- Healy Consultants offers personalised orientation programmes for international entrepreneurs planning migration to New Zealand. Typical programmes include introductions to banks to open personal bank accounts, visits to key points of business interest in the neighbouring countries around New Zealand, as well as tours of commercial and residential property (see also point 5 below), international schools (see also point 6 below), social clubs and recreational facilities. In summary, Healy Consultants offers a one-stop service for migration to New Zealand;
- Before or following immigrating to NZ, Healy Consultants guides Clients through all aspects of renting or buying a property in New Zealand, including in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunedin and Tauranga. We arrange property viewings according to Client specifications and budget, provide assistance with the drafting of lease agreements, and arranging for efficient connection of utilities. Furthermore, Healy Consultants provides introductions to New Zealand or international banks (for example in Singapore) to obtain property financing;
- Prior to or following migrating to New Zealand, Healy Consultants assists Clients to find suitable schools in New Zealand for their children. Examples of assistance provided includes providing information on international school fees, waiting lists and curricula;
- Prior to or following migration to New Zealand, some international entrepreneurs request tailored cross-cultural training programmes covering New Zealand business etiquette and protocols. Some Clients request advice on communication, conflict management and negotiation, and sales and marketing techniques in New Zealand.
View the complete guide to New Zealand company incorporation.