Accounting and Tax Department Officer
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries and complete the filings of the annual, quarterly and monthly returns of their companies.
We are currently seeking an Accounting and Tax Department Officer to join our Firm.
The position offered is in our Singapore office.
Your daily tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Assisting our multi-national Clients complete their global companies’ tax and accounting filing obligations, including preparation of financial statements and filing of annual returns, GST/VAT returns, corporate tax returns;
- Preparing weekly report to Management regarding progress made on their portfolio of clients and providing evidence that 100% of the filing deadlines are met;
- Our client entities are registered in multiple countries of the world including but not limited to i) Singapore ii) Hong Kong iii) Malaysia iv) Australia etc;
- Deliverables includes i) ability to follow up closely with clients to obtain relevant information and supporting documents ii) setting timelines to complete the preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and filing of annual return iii) communicating in excellent English with clients, Government authorities and third parties to iv) preparing invoices and engagement summaries v) ability to prioritize matters accordingly vi) preparing weekly updates and response to management and client queries and assist to also timely, accurately and completely discharge Healy Consultants Group companies annual legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- Ability to clearly communicate in English via email and during global conference calls and physical meetings with clients to discuss engagement progress, challenges and solutions;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and works well with the team including providing assistance and support to team members;
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a Degree from an established University, preferably Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business and Accountancy or a related discipline;
- Has relevant professional experience of at least 4 years, preferably spanning for at least 2 years with each Employer;
- Has excellent command in written and spoken English (language used for communication by 90% of our Clients) and is assertive;
- Proficient and experienced in book-keeping, preparing financial statements, preparing tax computation. Experience in handling SME accounting would be advantageous;
- Is meticulous, requires minimal supervision, possesses an analytical, inquisitive mind and sets high standards;
- Has excellent time management ability and works well within a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural team;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards and is able to supply quality deliverables to our multi-national Clients on time;
- Able to simultaneously project manage multiple multi-national Clients’ accounting engagements in various countries;
- Can supply multiple positive professional references from previous and preferably current Employers (or other professional references for recent graduate);
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary range from SGD3,500 to SGD5,500, depending on the candidate’s previous experience and credentials;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging, e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
- Please email your CV and cover letter to careers (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.