Legal & Compliance Department Officer in 2022
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) engage us to set up their global subsidiaries.
We are looking for a quality candidate to join our in-house Legal & Compliance Department in our Dubai office. Your daily tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring Healy Consultants PLC complies with UAE and global, compliance and corporate regulations including but not limited to Anti Money Laudering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism;
- Assisting our global staff to timely and accurately complete our detailed Know your Customer procedures and Know your Suppliers procedures;
- Maintaining a database of filing deadlines for our Clients’ companies and weekly update Management to confirm all filings are timely completed;
- If a filing has been missed, informing management of the same along with recommended risk mitigation strategies;
- Assisting to prepare and file suspicious transaction reports to the authorities;
- Assisting our global staff to timely and efficiently complete multiple country engagements and the A to Z of business set up!
- Convening calls and physical meetings with our multi-national Clients, suppliers, banks and Governments;
Our ideal candidate has:
- Has a strong background in UAE and international compliance and Company Law;
- Familiar with KYC and AML databases (World Check, Dow Jones etc);
- Is solution orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision;
- Is able to supply quality deliverables to our management team and multi-national Clients;
- Has professional experience of 3 to 10 years, preferably with a single employer;
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to speak, read and write other languages is a plus;
- Detail-orientated and good research and planning skills;
- Has a business, compliance, economics or law degree from a quality university;
- Is disciplined with high professional standards;
What we can offer you:
- Salary range AED6,000 to AED15,000 depending on experience;
- Within 6 months to 1 year, possibility for promotion as Manager of the Department, supervising up to 4 staff;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging, young growing e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
- Opportunities to work with our other global offices, in Dubai, India, Malaysia, Slovakia and South Africa;
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission
- Please email your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.