An IT/Web Manager is required to project manage Healy Consultants’ business websites.
Please send your job application to the following email address: email@example.com. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
Job scopeThe role will include execution, and provision of support for, the following activities:
- To improve our search engine advertising strategies for our websites: www.healyconsultants.com, www.asiapropertyconsultants.com, www.asiabusinesssetup.com, www.searchengineadvertisingmadeeasy.com;
- Optimising website coding and navigation to best suit search engine ranking guidelines;
- Introducing new elements to business websites to improve their functionality;
- Updating our databases and sending mailshots;
- Keeping ahead of the latest trends in search engine marketing;
- Implementing digital marketing strategies, including social media, and article writing;
- Monitoring weekly rankings;
- Improving poor performing web pages;
- Sourcing and preparing website content, including economic research, and company law;
- Supervising and inspiring staff on the IT team, fixing any errors in the business websites in a timely manner;
- Maintaining the in-house NAS to ensure secure and organised data storage;
- Managing hardware and software assets, including purchase and installation;
- Managing and maintaining Healy Consultants networks;
- Troubleshooting everyday IT problems, including network errors, internet connection disruptions, and PC malfunctions;
- Liaising with external organizations and contractors to efficiently complete projects on time and within budget.
What sort of person are we looking for?The role will include execution, and provision of support for, the following activities:
- To work independently, task focused, and determined to solve problems;
- Be flexible and creative to solve SEO challenges;
- You will like doing IT and economic research, and happy to spend most of your day at the computer;
- You will be an excellent time manager – effectively complete tasks and manage your time well, prioritising tasks when necessary;
- You will be able to troubleshoot with the minimum of fuss and with minimal supervision;
- You will be well-versed in current internet standards and website technology;
- You will have understanding of search engine marketing principles;
- You will have knowledge in various computer systems / languages such as HTML, XML, CSS, CMS, ASP.Net, C#, AJAX, PHP, Java, Flash, etc.;
- You will have experience with use of web development software such as Dreamweaver;
- You will have experience handling IT functions for other small or medium-sized enterprises to ensure their smooth operation;
- You will have knowledge / experience working with Windows and Mac systems;
- You will have excellent written and spoken English language skills to communicate clearly with fellow colleagues.
This role is ideal forAn individual who has a keen interest in the internet and technology, and thrives on helping others and finding solutions quietly and efficiently.
Salary and benefitsThe right candidates can expect a monthly salary between S$6,000 and S$8,000 following probation, depending on skills and experience.