Human Resources Officer in 2022
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries and complete the filings of the annual, quarterly and monthly returns of their companies.
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Officer to join our Firm. The position offered is in our Singapore office.
Your daily tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Monthly payroll and leave management;
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies and procedures;
- Support recruitment function, including candidate screening and extending offers of employment with guidance from HR Manager and CEO’s;
- Establish relationships and liaise with the global management team;
- Assist the HR department with global human resource activities including employment metrics, compensation, benefits, employee relations, all HR costs and policies, immigration and separation;
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries;
- Develop and administer onboarding / new hire induction program;
- Co-ordinate annual talent management process;
- Be aware of employee retention initiatives, including the mentor program;
- Translate tactical business plans into HR operational plans;
Our ideal candidate
- Diploma in business management or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 2-3 years of human resources experience required;
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines on a global level;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong understanding of employment law and other government compliance regulations in various countries, including Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia;
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations to management;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment;
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary range from S$2,800 to S$3,500, depending on the candidate’s previous experience and credentials;
- Learning the business set up cycle in every country on the planet, including accounting and tax and economics and legal considerations;
- A fast paced, challenging, e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
- A professional and friendly work environment, highly ranked on Glassdoor. A high focus on Staff welfare including i) two 360 appraisals per annum and ii) two employees well-being surveys per year and iii) working from home flexibility and iv) fast career advancement and v) monthly phone calls with our in-house Human Resource Department
- A chance to work with large and small multi-national Clients of all nationalities, from all industries;
- A multinational and multicultural environment – working with a global team of 43 staff across all continents;
- Opportunity to work in different in-house departments, depending on your strengths;
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our in-house recruitment process including i) completion of questionnaires ii) up to 3 interviews with different levels of management iii) collection of positive professional references and iv) improving the quality of a web page on our business website;
- The outcome of your application is usually known within two weeks of application submission. Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.