Legal & Compliance Officer
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Healy Consultants Group PLC assists international Clients with company incorporation all around the world, including services like: business registration, global corporate bank account opening, nominee director services, accounting and tax planning services, business advisory services, legal solutions, finding office and provide corporate secretary services, jurisdiction advisory and comparisons to help you identifying optimal solution for your business.
- Ensuring Healy Consultants PLC complies with local and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Assisting our global staff to timely and accurately complete our Know your Customer (KYC) procedures and sign off our multi-national Clients’ files.
- Assessing the risk of potential clients at the onboarding stage and conducting ongoing monitoring of our existing clients.
- Monitoring statutory deadlines in various jurisdictions.
- Minimizing litigation, financial and reputational risks to Healy Consultants Group PLC.
- Creating and maintaining various in-house databases.
- Liaising with various stakeholders (including government agencies, agents and clients).
- Reviewing legal agreements & documentation.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Has a good understanding of KYC and AML/CFT fundamentals.
- Prior work experience in the legal and/or compliance sector(s) preferred.
- Has excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Is disciplined and self-motivated with high professional standards.
- Has good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Is a team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude.
- Is a solutions-orientated problem solver, requiring minimal supervision.
- Has an undergraduate degree in business, law, compliance or economics.
- Salary of at least S$3,500 to S$5,000, depending on experience.
- Learn the business set up cycle in every country on the planet in a fast-paced, young and successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and be involved in exciting projects
- Frequent opportunities to work directly with the management and contribute ideas.
- Learn innovative and efficient ways to navigate challenges and mitigate compliance risks
- Great work-life balance and stable/predictable working hours.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Medical insurance benefits.
- Open and transparent communication.
- Many other opportunities for professional as well as personal growth.
- The possibility of working in our international offices (including Malaysia, Dubai and South Africa).