Aidan Healy | Chairman
I am the Chairman of Healy Consultants Group;
I am an Irish Chartered accountant, living overseas since 1998;
I set up Healy Consultants Group in 2003 and enjoy working with multi-national Clients from every country in the world;
In January 2018, I semi-retired to the South of France. I rely on my CEOs to quality manage the Healy Consultants Group global business.
My business goals
- Healy Consultants Group to remain the global business set up experts;
- To have the most transparent, informative business web site in my industry;
- To advise international Governments on how to maximize local and foreign investment in their countries including i) streamline the nation’s business set up procedures ii) to simplify the local tax code and iii) promote Government incentives to multi-national companies registering a local subsidiary;
- To retire, while my staff independently manage Healy Consultants Group; maintaining the same professional values and standards since 2003;
- To continue to be the preferred choice of small, medium and large companies to project manage the A to Z (click link) of international business set up;
- To be the go-to Firm for international Accounting and Legal Firms;
- To become an expert on French and USA tax and company law;
- The business goals outlined on our company’s vision web page;
My daily work schedule
- Country research relating to accounting and tax and legal and banking;
- Advising multi-national Clients regarding French and USA business set up;
- Optimizing the quality of Healy Consultants Group’s business web site;
- Business development including i) strategies to optimize customer service ii) new products and services including crypto-currency and financial services solutions and iii) strategies to minimize staff turnover and maximize job satisfaction and iv) increasing brand awareness;
The most interesting work I ever did
In 1999, I did a month-long detailed critical review of a loss-making group in Bahrain. Created a detailed report outlining strategies to return the companies to profitability. The report was rejected by the CFO, but I loved every minute of the engagement;
The most rewarding work I ever did
My Firm assisted an Iraqi family migrate to Singapore in 2004. Setting up their Singaporean business, obtaining residence visas and securing Singapore government approval to broadcast an Arabic cartoon network back into Iraq.
Family, boxing, golf, yoga and Pilates, chess, reading and farming
Direct and decisive. Honest and transparent and independent and neutral. Creative and solutions-orientated. High personal and professional standards.
Muhammad Ali and Richard Branson
Past work experience
- Credit Suisse Group Singapore 2000
- Ernst & Young Bahrain 1998
- McGrath & Co accounting Firm in Dublin 1994
Aidan Healy in the media
- Industry expert, Aidan Healy, gives his opinion on UAE being the first nation in the world to introduce a shorter working week in Arabian Business.
- Aidan Healy explains how Emirates authorities continue to improve business regulations
- Business Expert Aidan Healy: To develop or not to develop your business in times of crisis?
- Global business set up expert Aidan Healy of Healy Consultants offers timely tips on business expansion in 2021, even in the face of COVID
- Aidan Healy of Healy Consultants Comments on travel restrictions by Saudi Arabia
- Expert Aidan Healy of Healy Consultants Group: Five things I wish someone told me before I started my consulting business
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.