Aman Vyas | Junior Client Relationship Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Dubai office in September 2020. I graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration, specialised in Banking and Insurance, in Dubai. Now I am bringing my experience and knowledge from different internships to help advance the organisational goals of Healy Consultants Group PLC.
My business goals
- To gain expert level knowledge within Healy Consultants Group PLC’s line of work, and professionally assist Clients to effectively meet their goals.
- To maintain the highest standard of ethics, education, and professional excellence while engaging with my clients, suppliers and affiliates.
- To effectively nurture and utilise my existing knowledge and skill set.
My daily work schedule
- Assisting senior CROs to contact global suppliers for new Client engagements.
- Assisting senior CROs with the research and preparation of comparison tables.
- Assisting senior CROs to contact multiple global banks for new engagements.
- Assisting senior CROs to project manage engagements.
- Assisting CROs to contact government agencies for licensing and processes and other research requirements.
The most interesting work I ever did
Working at Healy Consultants. I have been on a learning curve for the past few months and I continue to learn about global company set up, tax laws and banking systems.
The most rewarding work I ever did
I led a team in an ‘acclimatisation’ project for Microsoft for one of the UAE’s biggest banks, where they adopted Microsoft Office 365 into their working practices in 2018.
My team and I trained every bank employee on MS Office 365 and its applications, installed the application on their computers.
It was challenging for me because not only was I was managing a team, but I also had to focus on my performance independently. It took three months to successfully complete the project.
- Playing cricket, hiking and reading autobiographies.
- Constantly striving to produce quality work;
- Responsible, committed, efficient and adaptive.
Languages I speak
English and Hindi