Senior Accountant (Ireland)
Healy Consultants Group PLC is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, we assist Clients with subsidiary incorporation in every country in the world, together with legal, accounting and tax and banking support.
To help us better serve our European and USA Clients, our Firm is recruiting multiple chartered accountants in Ireland and the UK. Successful candidates will initially work on a freelance basis. In 2022, and all going well, freelancers can choose to become employees of Healy Consultants Group PLC with the opportunity to i) transfer to our Dubai or Singapore offices or ii) be part of our new European office in either London or Dublin;
Weekly tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Project manage the A to Z of business set up engagements in every country on the planet, including i) company incorporation and ii) multi-currency corporate bank account opening and iii) legal and accounting and tax considerations and iv) locating office premises and v) local Staff recruitment;
- Annually thereafter, assist our multi-national Clients timely compete the international accounting and tax filing obligations of their global entities, including i) bookkeeping services ii) preparation of financial statements and corporation tax returns iii) supervise independent auditors iv) legal minimization of international tax;
- Keeping our Clients regularly and transparently informed of engagement status by supplying them i) weekly updates on engagement progress ii) detailed project plans iii) summaries of obligations iv) transparent information re possible challenges and recommended solutions v) weekly phone calls;
- After each business set up engagement, improve the quality of our business website country web pages;
- Advancing in-house business development projects, reporting directly to our global CEO’s;
- Assist our Clients to determine the optimal structuring strategy for their Group, including i) re-domiciliation of their entities ii) considering the latest global business trends including BEPS, CRS and economic substance requirements;
- Skilfully supervise our network of global lawyers and accountants including i) negotiating fees and engagement timeframes that is fair and reasonable to both parties ii) securing quality due diligence documentation on our suppliers iii) supervising their work and controlling the quality of their engagement deliverables;
Our ideal candidate:
- A recently qualified accountant, willing to work from home for the remainder of 2021;
- Has a steady career record: three to five years’ continuous experience with one employer;
- Hungry to learn legal and accounting and tax in every country on the planet;
- Enjoys serving multi-national Clients to a high professional standard and with a primary focus on solutions we can provide to their problems;
- Has excellent written and spoken English. Being multilingual is an advantage, e.g., German, Spanish, French, Mandarin, Russian, Arabic);
- Has good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Is comfortable working autonomously with the support of a virtual team.
- Has a positive and proactive attitude, focused on solutions;
What we can offer you:
- A fast paced, young successful e-commerce consulting firm with high professional standards.
- A competitive monthly consultancy fee ranging from €3,800 to €6,500 (inclusive of VAT). In addition, there are monthly engagement bonuses;
- A professional and friendly work environment, highly ranked on Glassdoor. A high focus on Staff welfare including i) two 360 appraisals per annum and ii) two employees well-being surveys per year and iii) working from home flexibility and iv) fast career advancement and v) monthly phone calls with our in-house Human Resource Department;
- A chance to work with large and small multi-national Clients of all nationalities, from all industries;
- A multinational and multicultural environment – working with a global team of 43 staff across all continents;
- Opportunity to work in different in-house departments, depending on your strengths;
- All applications are kept strictly confidential;
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our in-house recruitment process including i) completion of questionnaires ii) up to 3 interviews with different levels of management iii) collection of positive professional references and iv) improving the quality of a web page on our business website;
- The outcome of your application is usually known within two weeks of application submission. Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.
- Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com;