IT Officer in 2021
Healy Consultants (click link) is the best in the world (click link) at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients (click link) need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Our firm is aggressively expanding, and we need an IT manager based in Eastern Europe to support our global operations.
Your daily tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Helping make our business website the best in the world for business set up in every country on the planet;
- Handling ad-hoc business website uploads as directed by the Business Website Director;
- Work with the Business Website Department to optimise new and existing content to ensure Google page 1 rankings. A key focus will be on improving poor-performing web pages.
- Optimising website to best suit search engine ranking guidelines;
- Introducing new elements to business websites to improve user experience;
- Troubleshooting problems with the website in a timely manner.
- Managing the Firm’s hardware and software assets, including configuring staff laptops and networks etc.
- Managing and maintaining Healy Consultants’ IT networks.
- Liaising with external organizations and contractors to efficiently complete IT and Networking projects on time and within budget.
Our ideal candidate:
- Can work independently, is task focused and a determined problem solver.
- Is familiar with the latest SEO principles, has at least 3 to five years of experience in implementing SEO techniques and can measure/report insights.
- Has three to five years of experience in developing and managing WordPress based websites.
- Can timely supply quality deliverables to the Business Website Director.
- Can troubleshoot with minimal supervision and fuss.
- Has experience handling IT functions for other small or medium-sized enterprises to ensure their smooth operation, preferably with three to five years with each previous employer.
- Has excellent written and spoken English language skills to communicate clearly with fellow colleagues.
- Is disciplined with high professional standards.
- Has good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Is a team player, comfortable working within a multicultural team.
- Has a positive, proactive and helping attitude.
- Is full of ideas on how to make our business website the best in the world in our industry.
- Has a Degree in IT, website design/development or related field.
- Can start working from home immediately and should be willing to relocate to a local shared office space when required.
What we can offer you:
- A fast paced, young successful e-commerce firm with high professional standards;
- Salary starting from €1,300 to €2,300, depending on experience. Monthly bonuses to be discussed after probation.
- Career stability and opportunities to grow and manage a team. Can start work from any location within Bulgaria.
- One of the best work-life balances in the industry. Work 5 days a week during Bulgaria business hours (from 9AM to 6PM).
- Adhere to the local holidays followed by other MNCs in your region.
- Our global offices are professional, friendly work environments.
- A focus on professional as well as personal growth.
- Opportunities to work in international offices.
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks of application submission
- Please email your CV to email@example.com
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply