PA/Office administration manager
The managing director seeks a full-time Office Administration manager to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day operation of this busy consulting Firm. The ideal candidate will sit at the front office reception desk and control all office activity from this post. This role is exciting, fast paced, every day is different:
Please send your job application to the following email address: email@example.com. Email sent to other addresses will not receive any response.
- Managing the front desk, responsible for all incoming communications to office, including phone, mail, online chat, skype, office visitors;
- Overseeing daily running of our office and the managing director’s travel and meeting itinerary;
- Establishment, logging, and management of office procedures;
- Maintaining monthly spreadsheet of rental income and expenses, liaising with banks re mortgages;
- Assisting the Managing Director arrive at and implement solutions to business and non-business problems/challenges;
- The longer the PA in the role, the more exposure to Client related work. In-house training and supervision;
- Liaising with local contractors and suppliers/service providers;
- Virtual office management for clients;
- Maintaining logs and databases and control sheets.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You will be able to cope in a task-orientated environment where priorities change hourly and daily. This requires patience, cool head, organization, control, ability to prioritize. You will be an excellent time manager – effectively complete tasks, manage your time well and prioritise tasks when necessary;
- You will be able to find solutions to everyday problems in an office environment – for example, troubleshooting IT problems (eg Internet connection, networks, PC problems) or outsourcing to contractors; organising contractors to fix maintenance problems;
- You will have a pleasant telephone manner, have an outgoing personality and excellent interpersonal skills;
- You will require minimal supervision, problem solve independently. Deliver results in a timely manner;
- You will be extremely practical and apply common sense to all tasks, while operating in a fast paced environment;
- You must be determined in the face of problems, driven to find solutions. Never giving up.
The Office Administration Manager will report directly to the managing director. Close liaison with the IT manager and other departments is also critical.
Knowledge of MS Office applications (including Outlook, Excel, and Word) is crucial.
This role is ideal for
An individual who thrives in a fast paced environment where tasks vary as much as their volume. Candidates who can multi-task and prioritise and complete tasks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates who like helping others, listening to their problems and finding solutions independently and efficiently. An ability to keep a cool head when up against deadlines.
Salary and benefits
Following a 3 month probation period, monthly salary range is S$4,000-S$6,000 for the right candidate. Remuneration is rewarding because the role is a demanding, challenging role.