Receptionist cum Admin Assistant
Healy Consultants is the best in the world at project managing business set up in every country on the planet. Since 2003, our multi-national Clients’ need us to set up their global subsidiaries.
Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Singapore office seeks an efficient and adaptable Receptionist cum Admin Assistant;
Roles and responsibilities
The daily tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Act as the first point of contact for Healy Consultants Group PLC’s multinational Clients;
- Create a positive impression by i) immediately answering calls (no more than 2 rings) ii) greeting our multinational Clients and iii) directing them to the relevant staff member;
- For the above, impeccable spoken and written English is a must. Ability to speak multiple language (e.g. Mandarin, German, French, Japanese, Arabic) is an advantage;
- Be a task terminator – complete tasks fast and under minimal supervision;
- Ensure accuracy of administrative data such as timely update of staff holiday calendar, claims, filing, etc. in accordance with Company’s procedures;
- Devise and maintain office systems and make sure all essential office supplies are in stock;
- Manage petty cash and keep records of office expenses;
- Ensure all meeting rooms and office environment are in pristine condition;
- Arrange couriers, sort and distribute posts;
- Assist in coordinating ad-hoc Company functions/events or activities;
- Provide admin support and other Departmental needs, when required;
- Accept responsibility, be solution-oriented and show initiative in logical decision making;
- Stay calm and professional in all circumstances.
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum completion of GCE “N” level or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a similar front-desk role. Candidates who have previously worked in call centres are welcomed;
- Possess a impeccable command in English (both written and spoken);
- Equipped with a strong customer service mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Presentable and well versed, allowing ease of conversation between staff and clients;
- Able to operate basic computer and MS Office applications and handle incoming calls / enquiries;
- Well-organised and able to work under tight deadlines – should be able to prioritise tasks efficiently;
- Excellent multi-tasking ability – should be able to assist staff from various Departments with certain ad-hoc duties in addition to their own;
- Is solution orientated problem solver – presenting logical solutions to problems with attention to details;
- Self-thought and independent – requires minimal supervision after training;
- Able to commence work within a short notice;
What we can offer you:
- Salary offered range from S$2,500 to S$3,000 depending on the candidate’s previous experience;
- Corporate Health Insurance;
- Good career progression and promotion potential;
- A fast paced, challenging firm with high professional standards;
- Opportunities to work with global offices;
- All applications are kept strictly confidential.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to undergo our recruitment process including i) submission of questionnaires ii) up to 3 employment interviews iii) collection of positive professional references.
- Application outcome is usually known within 2 weeks from application submission.
- Only suitable candidates will receive a reply.