Aarati Najarabagawale | Senior Accountant
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in January 2021 as a Senior Accountant. Prior to that, I worked for different industries in India and the UAE as an MIS Analyst and Finance Manager. Now, I use my knowledge and skillset to cater to Healy Consultants Group PLC’s Clients across the globe.
My business goals
- To ensure that my contributions make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
- To upgrade my knowledge about international accounting and tax through practice.
My daily work schedule
- Drafting accurate and complete Financial Statements for our Clients.
- Advancing multiple client engagements and keeping Clients informed and up to date.
- Researching global companies’ accounting and tax filing obligations.
- Providing management reporting.
The most interesting work I ever did
I set up accounting systems for a few companies from scratch, set up VAT procedures for a group of companies and implemented In-Country Value (ICV) certification for several companies in Dubai which supply services to the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc).
The most rewarding work I ever did
Working for 10 years as a volunteer in northeast India for a social organisation that introduced education and health awareness in tribal communities.
- Yoga and meditation.
- Listening to music .
Languages I speak
English, Hindi, Marathi
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing accounting and tax reports for multi-national Clients based in various jurisdictions like Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and the UAE.