Azeem Akram | IT Officer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in August 2022 as an IT Officer. Prior to that, I have 5 years of experience in IT industry as well as I have 8 years of experience in academic industry. I was awarded with “Best Teacher Award 2019” while I was working with Zahira College Colombo. I obtained my LMQ Level 6 Degree in Information & Communication Technology at the Learning Management Qualification [LMQ] University in United Kingdom (London) and, I am a qualified Cisco Certified holder as well as Microsoft Certified holder.
My business goals
- Deploy a modernized IT infrastructure that enables seamless access to information resources.
- Protect the integrity of the Department’s information and IT assets by strengthening our cybersecurity posture.
- Drive centralized and streamlined cloud adoption to meet the business needs of the Department.
- Provide a Robust and Secure IT Infrastructure that Supports On-Demand Access to Information.
- Enhance collaboration across the Department through digital solutions to inform and engage internal and external audiences.
- Improve secure mobile and remote access to appropriate Department resources.
- Build, develop, and retain a talented, diverse IT workforce.
My daily work schedule
- Windows OS troubleshooting.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
- Log bugs and enhancement requests.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates.
- Maintain IT inventory list for Dubai office.
- Check on all staff Laptops/Computer for virus/malware.
- Timely and efficiently update our business website.
The most interesting work I ever did
- Organized a carnival stole (IT Related) in 2016 and able to implement 3D Cinema, Different type of OS (Including Windows, Linux and Mac-OS).
- Conducted an IT Day by taking in-charge 2017 by organizing many events like talent shows, AI Technology related presentation, and Quiz competitions.
- Did a grand IT seminar in Winsys City Campus 2018 as well as Esoft Colombo 2019 and produced 100% result during these years.
The most rewarding work I ever did
- Created the entire network design for AKLO.
- I got the recommendation letter “Best IT Helpdesk Supporter” from HOLCIM.
- I won the “GURU Talent Show” in 2016.
- I was awarded with “Best IT Teacher Award 2019”.
- Playing sports (football, tennis, etc.).
- Playing chess and solving puzzle games.
- Drawing, sketching and painting.
- Always aiming for the most simple, pragmatic and effective solution to any problem.
- Empower others by being a bridge-builder and toolmaker.
- Paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity.
Languages I speak
English, Tamil, Sinhala and Hindi
A sample of my global business experience
Worked as an IT Administrator to bring more value toward business process based in various countries like Thailand, Qatar and Australia.
Contact our firm
Your query will be handled promptly by one of our in-house experts based on the nature of your query and your country of interest.