Chloe Tan | Website Content Writer
I joined Healy Consultants Group PLC in April 2021 as a Website Content Writer. Prior to that, I completed a few internships and worked on projects after graduating from UCLA. Now, I use my versatile writing skills and knowledge to assist Healy Consultants Group PLC.
My business goals
- To gain unique business knowledge and enhance my writing skills
- To make a difference to the business and leave a legacy .
My daily work schedule
- Creating quality content for our website;
- Reviewing content from the team;
- Conducting quality research to improve our website.
The most interesting work I ever did
In college, I wrote a script for a play that was a response to a well-known movement advocating for women to live safely and freely. As well as being interesting, it felt empowering to be part of that.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Creating my first blog post for our website. It made me feel that my work is significant to Healy Consultants and made me feel connected to my team.
- Writing creatively in forms of prose, poetry, or short story;
- Doing things/new things to stimulate my reality;
- Traveling and experiencing places and cultures authentically.
- Pedantic to a fault (positively) ;
Languages I speak
English and Mandarin.
A sample of my global business experience
Preparing and updating several country banking and accounting and tax pages, including Ireland, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, and Malaysia.