Elizabeth Ogawo | Front Desk Manager
I am a Kenyan citizen pursuing my Business Administration degree at The University of Economics, Prague. I have currently taken a 2-year furlough to join Healy Consultants Group in the bid to gain vital practical global business setup knowledge.
My business goals
- To gain vast practical knowledge within the corporate world;
- To influence growth in others through my personal and professional experiences.
My daily work schedule
- Handling daily Client calls and messages;
- Managing in-house consultants’ appointments and phone calls;
- Closing multiple Client files;
- Accounting basics;
- Managing and maintenance of the office look;
- Ensuring staff maintain optimum health through managing their dietary intake requirements.
The most interesting work I ever did
Creating expo concepts for Agrichem Africa, a leading global agrochemicals company, at multiple flower expos in Africa.
The most rewarding work I ever did
Being a brand ambassador for a European phone brand venturing into the Kenyan market.
Spending time with family, retail therapy, cooking, swimming, reading.
Professional, organized, brief and to the point.
My role models